I *will* keep up with the prompts this time... this week is @justacard #indieweek
campaign, and to start with, it's ten facts about me!
1. Horses are my number one, and I'm lucky enough to ride a cracking little Highland Pony called Ronni, who belongs to @hubbardequestrian
2. I lived in New Zealand for four years, in Palmerston North and Wellington.
3. I have no formal art education, but I do have half a Biomedical Science degree and half a Law and International Relations degree... clearly finishing things wasn't a strong point a few years ago!
4. I got married this year, to the wonderful and long-suffering @mat_kav
, who does my accounts and stock-take because I'm useless at it.
5. We added a corgi puppy called Dash to our family in September, and he's the best thing since sliced bread.
6. I love cold places, and my goal before I'm thirty is to visit the North Pole ❄️
7. I'm afraid of monkeys and apes.
8. I am absolutely mad about Harry Potter, and know far too many useless facts.
9. I'm the same about Lord of the Rings, and my family won't watch it with me as I'm "too annoying".
10. My favourite dinosaur is Deinonychus!
#justacard #supportsmallbusiness #shoplocal #indieweek #shopsmall #artist