Chicken and Salmon Meal Prep😋 @mealpreprecipes
Video credit @goodful
(for 4 servings)
1 large, boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 ½ cups broccoli floret
1 ½ cups cauliflower florets
oil, for drizzling
salt, to taste
black pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons pesto
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 salmon fillet
1 yellow squash, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- On the first sheet, place the chicken, broccoli, and cauliflower with space between each piece.
- Drizzle the chicken and veggies with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the pesto on top of the chicken and spread into a thick, even layer.
- Season the veggies with the oregano and toss them on the sheet so that everything is evenly coated.
- Bake for 8 minutes, leaving room in the oven for the second baking sheet.
- On the second baking sheet, place the salmon, yellow squash, and bell pepper with enough space between each piece.
- Drizzle the salmon and veggies with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the fresh lemon juice over the salmon fillet.
- Season the veggies with garlic powder and toss them on the sheet so that everything is evenly coated.
- Add the second tray to the oven and bake both sheets for 12 minutes, until the chicken and salmon are both cooked through.
- Slice the chicken and salmon and place an assortment of protein and veggies in food storage containers. These containers can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- To serve, remove the lid from the container and microwave until desired temperature is reached.
#mealprep #mealprepping #foodprep #foodprepping #salmon #fish #chicken #cleaneating #healthyfood #healthyeating #veggies #ovenbaked #onepanmeal