It’s no secret leftovers taste better. @realfoodraquel
has the right idea using our fettuccine and pairing it with a tomato arrabiata sauce. Add your favorite greens and cheese to really take this dish to the next level! 🤤
At some point, we all have eaten raw cookie dough. Now, you don’t have to feel guilty about cause ours is VEGAN! 🍪🍪🍪
Our Naked Crust is easily one of our most versatile products. @heavenlyhealthygourmet
used the crust to make this Coconut Cream Fruit Pizza! Recipe on her site now! 🤤
When our 9 oz. Fettuccine turns out to be too much, repurpose it for another recipe like @sara.haven
🚨Giveaway Alert!🚨 We have teamed up with @binniescoconutbutter
for the perfect paleo, gluten free, combination. Be it for after school treats or dinner for the family, we got you covered. All you have to do is the following:
Tag a friend
Like the post
Winner will receive a care package from Cappello’s including pizza, pasta, and cookie dough. AND a mix pack of coconut butter from Binnie’s.
Giveaway will end Sunday, August 5th. Available to US residents only. 🍪🥥
Our unique combo of almond flour, Vermont maple syrup🍁, and coconut oil🥥 makes for the best raw cookie dough! Don’t believe us? Try for yourself. 🍪📷: @foodizzle__
Our Naked Crust is the ultimate opportunity for culinary creativity. Quality ingredients at its finest! 🍕😉
🎉 PALEO GIVEAWAY ALERT! 🎉
We’ve teamed up with @chomps
to provide you with the ultimate Paleo giveaway! Like Cappello’s, CHOMPS products are all gluten and grain free! 2 lucky winners (one from each of our pages) will receive:
* A 24ct box of Original Beef CHOMPS
* A variety of 6 Cappello’s products
1. Like this post
2. Follow @chomps
3. Tag a friend who would also love this Paleo Pack. Multiple comments with different tags equals multiple entries. —
Must be 18 years or older and a US resident to enter. Two winners will be announced on 7/26.
Repost from our friends over at @primalpalate. #flashbackfriday
There’s no wrong time to make
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cups with our cookie dough by @cappellos
There are so many different types of ice cream cones, but no one has really pioneered the edible ice cream CUP... until now! We love having single scoop ice cream cups made from chocolate chip cookies. Our cookie dough by Cappello's is the perfect dough to use for this!
Each roll makes 12 cookie cups.
INGREDIENTS: • 12 oz Primal Palate Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (by Cappello's), One whole package, cut into 12 equal portions
• 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, to grease muffin pan
1. Allow the cookie dough to defrost or soften if frozen (30 minutes should do). Meanwhile preheat your oven to 350F with a rack in the middle position.
2. Grease a non-stick muffin pan with coconut oil.
3. Cut the cookie dough into 12 equal portions, and place a portion into each muffin tin.
4. Shape the cookie dough up the walls of each muffin tin to from a cookie dough shell, making sure to evenly spread into the thinnest layer possible.
5. Bake for 15 minutes, then allow to cool for 10 minutes before trying to remove. We find that twisting the cookie cups in their tins helps get them out easily.
6. Enjoy with a scoop of your favorite ice cream!
Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!! 🍦🍪❤️
🍪🍪 G I V E A W A Y 🍪🍪 I told you guys this would be coming!!! So excited to be partnering with @cappellos
to gift you guys some AMAZING goodies. I fully stand behind this company with their amazing products from pizza 🍕 , to pasta 🍝 to cookie dough🍪 (pictured here). Mainly because the flavor is 💯 but their ingredients are soooo on point!
1. Follow @loandlemons
2. Follow @cappellos
3. Tag 2 friends that would love these products too!
Giveaway ends Wednesday July 18th, goooooood luck!! 😉