‘The well dressed man never stands out in a crowd; his elegance sets him apart’ ⠀
- Oscar de la Renta
It’s Monday and you just can’t seem to find your rhythm. You’re convinced that the universe is working against you and all that’s going through your head is Carly Simon’s song lyrics, “Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.”
Researchers have explored the psychology and physiology of Monday’s impact on people. Here’s what they found:
* More heart attacks happen on Mondays
* You weigh your heaviest on Monday * Sleep patterns are off on Monday
* You feel least happy on Monday
All the things that cause the Monday Blues are entirely under your control. Here’s how: - Allow for more time. You’ll start your day in a less chaotic way. - Rethink your commute. Use that time to listen to a podcast or song that is uplifting.
- Plan your day. Organize and prioritize to create a clear plan to get more done. - Be positive. Monday’s are a blank page and a chance to start fresh.
- Count your blessings. There is never a bad time to stop and be thankful for the good things in your life.
... and if all else fails, maybe these two will make you smile 😊 - see full article by Tamara Lechner at Chopra.com
#happymonday #itsraining #getreadyitsanewday #grind #tamaralechner