Why you need to work on yourself before getting a GF
I will tell you straight up that I have learnt this the hard way. As a teenager I never had any luck with woman, I was super shy and super insecure. Definitely not a super hero!
This started to change as I got into the gym, girls began to notice me and I would get girls asking me out. I immediately fell in love with them (not actual love) and became obsessed. I became needy and controlling because without them I wasn't satisfied with my life and I didn't feel good enough to be with them.
I went through hundreds of dates over my early 20s being this crazy, needy BF. My relationships would never last over 3 months because I scared them away. I changed everything a few years ago and now have a wonderful GF and I have no issues.
How did I fix it? I worked on myself, I gained confidence, I gained self esteem and I also gained a purpose. This made me realize that I deserve any girl that I want and that I need to stop thinking pessimistic about the future (being hurt or used) and make my own future. I realized I cannot change someone else's future but I can change mine. My purpose is what I can control. I control my destiny.
One thing to mention was that even though I worked through everything on my own I still struggled early on in my current relationship. This is because I had learnt the theory but had not practiced it. I decided to be honest with my GF after we became exclusive and she helped me get back on track. I highly recommend this, if she loves you she will understand.
So before you jump into relationships and get serious, make sure that you are ready. There will be a section on relationship issues in level 2 of the mindset chapter.
#comicbook #comics #comic #marvel #comicbooks #dccomics #art #marvelcomics #comicbookart #spiderman #cosplay #xforce #avengers #batman #comicart #dc #dcuniverse #superman #artist #illustration #justiceleague #wonderwoman #venom #deadpool #superhero #avengersinfinitywar #geek #sketch #comiccon #harleyquin
💥IT IS OFFICIAL💥
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Disney CEO Bob Iger himself stated the X-Men & all other Marvel properties absorbed from the FOX Merger will become part of the MCU and be overseen by Kevin Feige 🤩
‘I think it only makes sense. I want to be careful here because of what's been communicated to the Fox folks, but I think they know. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.’
WHEN ASKED ABOUT DEADPOOL...⚔️
‘Kevin's got a lot of ideas. I'm not suggesting that's one of them. But who knows?’
To be honest, none of this is really news- so much as it is confirmation of what we already know. The Marvel Cinematic Universe is now complete😭
Kevin Feige has come full circle from getting his start with the X-Men, to keeping his promise in bringing them home to Marvel to be done right. Today I watch the sun rise upon a new universe and smile. THOUGHTS?!
Checklist for relationships!
This post is aimed at the single guys that want to be in a relationship.
Relationships can be amazing but they can also be hell, it all depends on who your with and your mental state. I remember the first time I managed to get a proper GF.... lets just say I was so happy to have a GF that I was blindsided by all the faults she had. I've been in lots if unstable relationships and this is how I learnt how to avoid them and find the love of my life.
So here is a checklist to help you guys stay out of trouble.
1. Do not bring past relationship issues into a new relationship- This means take a break from dating and work through the issues.
2. Do not enter a relationship if you have severe issues yourself- You will either destroy the relationship or put her through hell. Work on yourself as much as you can. Obviously relationship issues are hard to target while being single (there’s a section in level 2). 3. If the girl has severe issues then leave- let her work through the things she's going through
4. If she has minor issues get her to open up- Minor issues are fine and you can help ease her if needed. Be open about your minor issues too.
5. Do not try change or fix them- I used to be the guy that was attracted to the damsel in distress. It's not healthy and often shows that there's something wrong with you.
6. Make sure you want to be committed- No one wants to be cheated on, so don't enter a relationship when you are still wanting to play the field.
7. Be yourself from the start- This is what the alpha project stands for, to make you into the best version you can be, then she will love you for you.
8. Look for the inner qualities and outer- I used to be the guy that only dated girls for looks. This stopped when I got heaps of drama, So I developed my question game technique to weed out the unstable girls. This technique is in my ebook.
9. Be honest from the start- Once you get serious with a girl you should open up all of your past experiences that may come back to haunt you. If she loves you she will accept them.
10. Talk about values- Talk about the values you hold and make sure they are on the same path .
Chris Claremont et ses personnages.
La plume de Salvador à son meilleur.
Sage aka Tessa.
Sage n’est plus.
Avalée par le Limbo des oubliés.
Pourtant si badass.
Une genre de Spock.
Chris Claremont 🖤