So SERIOUS PSA to #januarywhole30
peeps, if you haven’t made the @wholesisters #dumpranch
, you are really missing out.
Second, just wanted to share some tips I’ve learned with making it.
1. Let the egg sit out to room temperature. This is a tip I recommend for #paleomayo
2. Seriously make sure to use light tasting olive oil or avocado oil. Regular olive oil and EVOO stink.
3. You can use between 3/4 cup to 1 cup of the oil. The more you use, the thicker it is.
4. Make sure to refrigerate the #dumpranch
....it needs time to settle.
5. Make sure to use red wine vinegar..although I’ve subbed apple cider vinegar and it’s not bad per se...but I like red wine vinegar better.
6. Seriously use an immersion blender...it basically makes the dump ranch a sure thing.
7. Make sure to season properly!
8. Although not necessary, I suggest using a fresh spice like thyme! Gives the ranch an extra something.
9. I found that Thai Kitchen full fat coconut milk works a ton better than @traderjoes
coconut milk. Personally I would not recommend coconut cream...the ranch does not come out right...sorry 🤷🏼♀️!