My dear young vocalists🤗🤗, I know you know these things but I just want to remind you.
1. Your skills are very important but in my perspective I believe skill should only be implemented when needed.
2. You don't need to hit minor notes all over the place before we clap for you.
3. You can be a great vocalist but an average entertainer...[if you desire to make money with your voice btw]
4. If vocalizing is your forte then you must have a vocal coach. I strongly recommend @chudefranklin
5. Some Vocal gymnastics can damage your vocal chords if you are not careful with it.
6. Vocal warmups are essential to keep a healthy voice, don't ever think you can outgrow it.
7. Your voice is your instrument, keep it alive. The moment your voice is gone everything[your management and fans] goes.
8. Always remember there is always someone better than you, stay humble!
9. Platforms are very deceptive, you don't need to be everywhere to be heard...it is important to serve, it is also very important to serve where you are wanted and needed.
10. You are not the owner of your voice, God is over all.
#vocals #bestvocals #bestvoices #management #musicbusiness #musicbusinesstips #vocalacrobatics #vocalgymnastics #jesus