Boulders 🏆 With my good friend @seanbenedetto
🔺Seated Military Pause Reps- 3x6-8
🔺Cable Side Raises - 2x(6,8,10,12)
🔺Arnold Press - 4x8-10
🔹One Arm 45 degrees barbell shoulder press - 3x8-10 each arm
🔹Barbell front raises (not shown)- 3x8-10
🔺Dumbbell Shrugs - 3x8-10
📝Training Notes: There are a lot of factors that go into muscle growth. Rest periods are one of them‼️Limit your rest periods to 45-60 seconds in between each set in order to tire out your muscles more.
1. An exercise created by yours truly. I use the smith machine so I can set the height of where I want the bar to land. (Notice the red hooks) This will allow myself to pause effectively at the bottom of each rep. Notice how I go very slow on the negatives and explode on the way up. Thanks to a great follow reccomendation by @chris_elkins @smith.julian
has preached this technique and it’s worked wonders for my gains in the last few months! You’ll feel the burn on these 🔥
2. Thanks to my gym partner for the day showing me this drop set variation on the cable for side raises. Put a weight you’re able to handle for 6 reps then drop it to a lighter weight and perform 8 reps. Do the same thing with 10 reps and 12 reps. Those 4 working sets equals 1 set 😅
3. A classic exercise named after Legend himself @schwarzenegger
. This exercise sculpts all three of the major shoulder muscles. The rear, middle, and anterior deltoids are all under tension in this exercise hitting all different kinds of muscle fibers.
4. An outstanding stabilization exercise for your core. An explosive movement often done by athletes this diagonal press will test your stability and overall shoulder strength. Although not shown the superset with straight bar from raises should be performed on a wall to prevent swinging and use of momentum.
5. Slow and controlled people. I can’t tell you how many times I see ego lifters grab the 100s and fail to control the weight. Grab a weight you can handle. Every rep should be squeezed at the top and returned to the base position.
✅ Gymshark stringer available at www.gymshark.com 🦈 @gymshark
📩 DM or comment below if you have any suggestions for my next video