What do these two things have in common? Read on and I’ll tell ya!
I’m thrilled to partner with @waterdocsfilmfestival
to offer you guys a pretty epic giveaway for their upcoming festival in Toronto, from March 21st-24th! For those of you who may not know, The Water Docs Film Festival consists of several days of powerful documentary-styled films and discussions about the importance and state of our planet’s water.
It may come as no surprise to you that our water system is in trouble. Not only are our waterways absolutely choking on plastic, but coral and marine life are in severe danger as well. The Water Docs festival will give you the opportunity to take action to protect this precious resource.
So, what are we offering?
1) A pair of full festival passes that will get you and a buddy into any and all events!
2) One Guppy Friend bag to reduce microfibre pollution from @patagoniatoronto
3) A copy of the book DRAWDOWN by Paul Hawken - a hands-on guide to reduce global warming!
4) A tote bag and a glass soap pump filled with hand soap, all from @baremrkt
Pretty good huh? So all you’ve got to do is the usual:
1) Make sure you are following @thegreenmum
2) Tag a friend that you would like to take to the festival. Enter as many times as you would like with a different friend in each comment.
3) Like this post.
That’s it! On Thursday morning, I will announce in my stories who the winner is!
Good luck and I hope to see you there!
#waterdocswaterdocseverywhere #mamasnightout #actionforwater #hotdocs #torontofilm #torontoevents #torontogiveaway #torontofilmfestival #plasticfreeforthesea #plasticfreeoceans #saveourwater #waterdocs2019 #torontoparents #torontomom #ecofilm