1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9?
What's your pick 🤔😁? These are wholewheat topped with random fruits and homemade spreads (all DIY recipes are in my highlights) 🙌🏻💕
Fried apple almond butter toast | perfect fof any time of the day!! 😍 thanks for this awesome creation and inspo 🙌🏽 😍 @twospoons.ca
🍞😋♥️ #quohk #toast #nutbutter #sweettooth #sweettreats #thenewhealthy #youarewhatyoueat
FRIED APPLE AND ALMOND BUTTER TOAST!🍎 Looking for a lush and easy breakfast? Frying apples in a skillet with a bit of coconut oil and cinnamon makes them so desserty. And it takes just 5 minutes. I’ve used these fried apples to top porridge bowls, and to top on toast! Here I’ve spread a thick layer of almond butter, topped with fried apple and maple syrup. It’s truly winter cozy. .
Since it’s so easy I’ve copied the recipe below.👇 You can also find it on the blog! It’s become my go-to for breakfast or snack time. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 apple (I used fiji)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- 2 slices wholewheat bread
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tsp maple syrup
1. Cut apple into bite sized cubes. Add to frying pan with 1 tsp coconut oil and bring to medium-high heat. Sprinkle with cinnamon and cardamom and cook apples, stirring often until warmed and softened, approx. 5-10 minutes.
2. Toast two slices wholewheat bread and lather with almond butter. Top toast with fried apple. Drizzle with maple syrup.
#sodelicious #eatwell #eeeeeats #eatrealfood #cleanrecipes #nourish #nomnom #namaste #foodblogger #hkfoodie #wholefoods #wholesome #homechef #homemade #heresmyfood #flatlay #instagood #instafood #foodpics #bread #breakfast
Set A •
Kaya Butter Toast Set with Ice Yuanyang Siew Dai. The perfect breakfast to kickstart the day 🤞🏻 In love with their toast cause it’s super crispy 😍
• 2 Arogya Omega 3+ DHA rich eggs
• ¼ cup milk
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
• ¼ cup leek, thinly sliced
• 2 tbsp swiss & gruyere cheese blend
• butter to grease pan
• pinch of pepper
1. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a medium-sized skillet.
2. Chop red bell pepper and leek, and add to skillet.
3. Lower heat and sauté for 10 minutes.
4. Beat eggs and milk in a small bowl for 15 seconds.
5. Heat another medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat and grease with butter.
6. Add beaten eggs to greased skillet and cook for 5-10 minutes. Check bottom with spatula to check for doneness.
7. The Omelette is ready to flip when the bottom is not burned, but firm, and the top is mostly cooked (if not all cooked...it depends on how brown the bottom is getting, but generally the more cooked the top is the easier to flip!).
8. Flip Omelette over, either with a spatula or by removing skillet from heat and flipping by hand on skillet handle.
9. Toss vegetables onto omelet and sprinkle cheese and pepper over the top.
10. After cheese is mostly melted, flip Omelette in half to cover vegetables and reduce heat for 1 minute.
11. Serve warm.
#Christmasomelette #Recipe #Omega3plus #DHAricheggs #omelette #breakfast #eggs #foodie #egg #food #brunch #instafood #healthyfood #yummy #healthylifestyle #cheese #delicious #lunch #protein #healthy #foodblogger #foodphotography #foodstagram #toast #omelet
PEANUT BUTTER COCONUT BLUEBERRY TOAST!🥥 merryyy #veganmasday12
! omg guys I just had this toast and it was SO. DANG. GOOD! The crunchy toast paired with the soft blueberries, flaky coconut, creamy peanut butter, and sticky agave nectar creates such a good texture and ahhhhh it was so yummy! Also, it took my literally 5 minutes to make!! I would totally recommend making it and because it is so fast and easy! I always use Dave’s Killer bread and it is my ride or die🤤😍-h♥️♥️
Dressing up my #avotoast
🥑 with white sesame seeds, smoked paprika, pink salt and black pepper 😍
🍞 Adventist Sprouted Bread from @jayagrocer
🧂 Spices from Shaury’s Spices & Herbs, Damansara Uptown