Happy Friday Loves! I haven’t done one of these in a really, really long time so get ready for a fun #fridayintroductions
... if you are new following me Hi, I’m Kristi! And, if you have been a part of my #instafamily
for a while thank you! 🙏 I wanted to share some Friday facts so you can get to know me a bit better! If you ever have any questions for me please comment below or send me a DM I am always happy to answer! . . . .
1) I was born in #texas
but grew up outside of Baltimore, MD
2) I have lived in 5 states: TX, IL, MD, PA, CA
3) I love to dance and used to be a ballerina and cheerleader
4) Thing I wish I could do most is sing! I love to sing and dance and karaoke is my jam!!! I try to ignore @root_and_ore
handing out ear plugs before it’s my turn at the mic 🎤🙈
5) My dream trip is going to Greece, I became obsessed with mythology in middle school and may or may not have a major thing for #xenathewarriorprincess
6) I don’t do funny well 😳 jokes are usually lost on me and I will pass on every opportunity to watch a dumb funny movie
7) On the flip side I usually do silly things that cause others to laugh... like putting the milk in the pantry, walking into the men’s bathroom by accident (I get that honestly from my mom... I mean it should be standard men on the L and women on the R )
8) Spencer and I met while we were both working at #underarmour
and had been spending time together aka dating for six months before our first date!
9) I am currently at the airport heading to hunt camp. I started hunting in fall of 2011
10) Besides clothes, shoes, jewelry and handbags I collect the unique quarters. I even have one of those state quarter maps!
And last one for today!
11) the name shoptini came from my love of shopping and martinis! . . . .
Would love to know more about you too!!! So I’m tagging a few friends to share their Friday Fun Facts! . . . .
HMUA: @eventfulbeauty @looksbydara
Denim: @astylestudio @dl1961denim
use code: shoptini20 for 20% off your entire order 💓
. . . .
#shoptini #shoptinistyle #wiw #ootd #winter