Smiling because I finally washed my hair 💁🏻♀️
Btw, I wash my hair once a week. YES! You heard me ladies. ONCE a week. No I’m not crazy - here are a few reasons why:
1. I have long curly hair and it’s so time consuming to wash and blow dry. During the working week ain’t nobody got time for that🙅🏻♀️
2. Washing frequently increases dryness in your scalp and hair because shampooing deprives your head of its naturals oil.
3. Washing frequently causes more split ends because you are heat styling AND brushing after every wash
4. When you wash hair less, the scalp actually produces less oil, because over-washing hair causes the scalp to become drier and therefore produce more oil to compensate
5. I live in Dubai and find that desalinated water is harsh on my hair - even with a shower filter
6. Colour lasts longer
7. Dry shampoo exists and I love it
And don’t forget, after every wash always put a little bit of leave-in treatment whilst your hair is still damp. Your blow dry will be a lot smoother and your hair will be protected from heat styling.
And no I’m not a hairdresser, but my mother is, she taught me well💁🏻♀️ @sakssalons
#hair #hairstyle #instahair #hairstyles #hairdo #longhairdontcare #fashion #straighthair #longhair #style #straight #curly #brown #brunette #hairoftheday #hairideas #hairfashion #hairofinstagram #coolhair #freshhair #hairtips #misssila