4. The Miswak.
[ How to use the miswak ]
• Using the miswak is pretty easy.
• Here is a simple 5-step guide to get you started :
• Using a knife, trim around 0.5 inches off the top of the miswak.
• You will be able to feel how deep to cut into the miswak when you are doing it.
• Slightly nibble on the miswak until it forms bristles.
• If the miswak is dry & lacking moisture,
leave it in rosewater or fresh water for around 8 hours.
• Use the miswak in an up & down motion on your teeth.
Trim the miswak every 3 to 5 days & follow from step 1 (excluding step 3).
[ Is the miswak better than a toothbrush? ]
• One of the main reasons
I love using the miswak is because of its convenience.
• Since no toothpaste or water is required, I use it immediately after I have had food or sipped on some coffee in order to protect my teeth from stains &
the dreaded ‘something-stuck-in-my-teeth’ smile.
• Due to the recent trend in avoiding chemical products & moving to natural & more organic products, the miswak is the perfect option for people wanting to avoid all the artificial substances found in toothpastes & mouthwashes.
• Let’s revive this highly recommended sunnah &
100% natural method of maintaining oral health & hygiene :
let’s decide to start using the miswak at least once a day, from today #InShaAllah
• Do you use the miswak regularly?
• Have you seen any benefits?
• Let us know in the comments below.
is easy with Islam :)