Coorong Quays keeps getting better!
We have been working hard to improve Coorong Quays for everyone.
We are pleased to announce that civil works will be starting on the second entrance to the estate, connecting Excelsior Parade with Randell Road. Commencing in the next week, works will be completed in early 2019. The project will incorporate better landscaping, including street trees and the beginning of a pedestrian and bike path that will continue into the new residential stage.
The completion of the new entrance will allow for the removal of the land bridge at the western end of Blanche Parade, converting this road to a cul-de-sac, and allowing boat access to and from Pullen Lagoon.
#mooryourboatandstay #newroad #fleurieupeninsula #coorong #southaustralia
Adelaide withdrawals. As much as I love traveling around the globe, I wholeheartedly believe Australia is the best country to live in. And the food culture here..!!!
The "Feral Mixed Grill" at the Prairie Hotel, Parachilna, South Australia. Experience No.087 in Australian Traveller Magazine’s 100 Greatest Australian Gourmet Experiences: https://www.australiantraveller.com/sa/outback-sa/flinders-ranges/feed-your-feral-side-at-the-prairie-hotel/
#prairiehotel #flindersranges #southaustralia #roadtrip #feral
CHUNKY TOPSIDE BEEF FAMILY PIES 🙀 delicious for the whole family and perfect for today’s weather. Who else is a bit confused about the weather lately?! Never mind, at least we have pie 😍 Open till 5pm today
🌟 GIVEAWAY TIME 🌟
Win a copy of my book thanks to the lovely Abbey Fouche from @freerangefouchefamily
“Did you know that reading aloud to your children is the single most important activity for building the skills and knowledge necessary for children to successfully learn to read when they begin school? It has also been proven that children who are good readers are usually successful learners.
A study done in 2017 showed that only 25% of parents read to their children every single day. I am one of those 25%...are you?
Time to commit to 10 minutes of quality time with your kids, and what better way to start than with this new beautiful book!
1 x Copy of "A Place To Belong" by Rebekah Rocca (it has also been signed on the first page by the author!)
2 x Limited Edition Postcards
In order to be in the running to win you must
Follow all accounts below 👇🏼
And Tag a friend 🙂
💟EVERY friend tagged is an extra entry for you, and if you share it on your page and tag us you get a bonus entry as well!💟
Winner will be announced next Friday 19/11/18.
🌎 Includes Worldwide postage so get tagging!”
The only pearly white gates you'd want to see this early 😉
Recently there have been a number updates from utility providers with news of sewer pipeline upgrades within their networks. With these projects the expense of the works are usually passed on to the end user in the form of a user charge or a tax. What if the essential service providers could offer a further service and make money back by utilising the installed systems for more than just moving waste water? What if the income from such activities could help to pay for the infrastructure therefore reducing the extra costs to the end user.
The above is possible and the product the essential service providers can utilise and sell.... Thermal Energy (Waste heat) ~ Heat that we could be using instead of paying again to generate. To access this thermal energy that is normally lost in waste water we can utilise heat pumps, Giving the benefits of creating an income stream for the utility company, reduced bills and taxes to the end user of the network, reduced energy costs to the user of the thermal energy and (one of our favourites) helping people move away from using fossil fuels for building comfort, hot water and pool heating!
If you would like to know more feel free to contact us:
Sending you all happy and positive vibes this hump day with all the colours colours colours in this grazing and refreshment area 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Drink dispensers now available for hire filled with water, ice and choice of fruit 😄
Not everything's black and white 😶
Here's my top 10 things you can easily do to help sharks:
1. Do not eat shark, in particular the notorious
2. Do not eat anything with high shark bycatch (bycatch is the unwanted fish/marine life captured whilst fishing for a different species). Avoid almost all tuna. Unless it's 'pole & line' caught it's likely to have a devastating shark death toll
3. Do not support any restaurant or business that contributes towards shark mortality. Many global Chinese restaurants still sell sharkfin soup so AVOID them and do not support their business by eating from their menu. Be aware the demand for a shark steak delicacy is a growing trend so avoid those sellers too
4. Know what you're eating! Shark is often mislabelled as 'Rock Salmon', 'Flake', 'Huss' and more, do your homework and always ask what you're eating before agreeing to eat it!
5. Know what you're using. Check your makeup for traces of shark oils (squalene) it's far more common then you realise
6. Support ecotourism- Dive with sharks and tell countries (with your money) to keep them alive by spending your hard earned cash on local hotels, dive centres, restaurants etc. and show them sharks will generate more money alive than dead
7. Do not support or trips that target sharks. fishing can still kill sensitive sharks like hammerheads as they’re prone to post release mortality (death after release). Furthermore, avoid giving your money to major sponsors that support these tournaments
8. Educate the world, or use social media as a tool to spread shark awareness, knowledge and education
9. Do not buy byproducts of sharks e.g. Unethical shark tooth necklaces, shark oil tablets etc.
10. Do SOMETHING! 100 million sharks are killed every year (that's a scientific average, it could be higher) so please, make small changes that together, make a big difference! 👊🏼
Follow us for more @sydra_shark
For Your Chance to be Featured!
#freediving #cagediving #sharkweek #jaws #diving #famouscaptures #whaleshark #arai #southaustralia #portlincoln #agv #whiteshark #greatwhite #sharkcagediving #sharkdiving #sharky #sharklife #sharkeez
South Australian born and S.A. proud, Luke started drifting in 2006 and first built a dedicated drift car in 2012 to join the sport in a competitive way. He will be competing in the South Australian state championship as well as the Australian national series.
We welcome Luke and his team to the City Discount Tyres Nailsworth family. Bring on the 18/19 drift season!
#cdtnailsworth #citydiscounttyres #nailsworth #drift #lukemudde #southaustralia
Photo credit Still Motion Media | W Chamberlain Photography | Tim Greaves | Slideways Photography
🚨 Woman Crush Wednesday! 🚨
Are you coming to our main concert event? Nancy Bates will be performing with Dhungala Baarka as well as providing ukelele workshops with the Uke-Ladys. Don't miss out on this opportunity to hear and learn from one of Adelaide's deadliest musicians!
WHEN: 1-10pm, Saturday 10 November
WHERE: Wauwi (Light Square) – Adelaide
I love this water! The mineral stones contain iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, silicon and other trace minerals.
Minerals in water are more easily absorbed than minerals in food.
Kits available in Studio now at only $495.
TICKETS NOW ON SALE! 🎟🎟
Join Spence Club for our flagship fundraising event of the year - Sunday lunch at Roxie's in the city, on November 4. Enjoy wood-fired pizzas 🍕 and charcuterie to share, a 3-hour drinks package 🍷🥂🍻 live music 🎶🎵🎶 and an inspiring speech by South Australian Equal Opportunity Commissioner Niki Vincent. Funds raised will support Catherine House 🏠
Ticket link emailed to members. Guests of members welcome too, so bring your friends or partners💃🕺#SpenceEvent #sundayfunday #pizzaparty #fundraiser #SpenceClub #ladiesclub #networking #SouthAustralia #Adelaide
It’s nothing but a soup kind of day today 🍜
Don’t worry guys let us make it for you 😜😅 Open till 3:30 today
Forgot your umbrella on the way to work?! Do not fear.. we have a great range to keep you dry ☔️
At The Pocket we understand why it’s important to keep life simple, which is why we’ve worked hard to ensure that we have a website that’s easy to view right from your phone... anywhere, anytime.. and we offer express postage too.. so it’ll be in your hot little hands before you can say thepockethaberdashery 🤙🏻
At the @udiasa
Young Professionals event on Friday night, talking all things housing trends in Adelaide.