We all want to be respected and want our voices heard, especially in the office. No one can make you feel less than unless you allow them to. ✨⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
When you walk into any business situation, whether you’re buying your first luxury car or signing on a new client, walk in prepared, with confidence, and ready to respond and react to things that may not be so pleasant in ways that shuts them up because your intellect shined through. Body behavior is key! ✨⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Enter the power poses for women up on our editorial site (www.carramagazine.com). Work with what you have! You are a POWERFUL WOMAN, sis! You are a goddess. Think Cleopatra. Use your feminine energy. ✨⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Tap into that glow and vibe that only us women have and match that to your intelligence, knowledge, and skills, and watch that mountain move for you. Own that shit!🤭🤔😜🤗
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ I'm gonna be doing more dark skin girls and boys as I don't really see them so much :/ ♥
A great post gets a like, but a great feed gets a follow!
Have you downloaded Girlcrush Collective’s Instagram Style Guide? The link is in our bio!
In this free guide, you’ll learn:
〰️ how to easily keep your feed consistent
〰️ how to plan your feed in advance
〰️ where to find great content
〰️ how to edit your photos
〰️ & more!
Head to the link in our bio to get started styling your feed today!
Respect is earned, Honesty is appreciated, Trust is gained, Loyalty is returned.
I’ve seen a lot of people sharing an image of a quote lately. The quote says “If you don’t heal what hurt you, you’ll bleed on people who didn’t cut you.” ⚔️
The best way to solve a problem is to eliminate, or resolve, its root cause.
There’s a huge difference between hacking away at the branches of a problem, and striking at the root. When most people have a problem, they limit themselves to addressing the immediate and obvious causes of the problem, which leads to the implementation of superficial solutions. Taking this approach won’t provide you with a long-term solution to whatever problem you may be facing.
So be brave. Dig deep. Slay AND dissect those demons!
I have virtual mentors who continue to drive my motivation each day just by making me see the potential within myself. @bob_heilig @ericworre @jenny_peterson
just to name a few.
Time to leave your comfort zone and start exploring the limitless possibilities you have to achieve your goals! #slaytheday #inspiration #motivation
If you keep doubting yourself because you’re afraid to fall, then those dreams you keep talking about are just that. Allow yourself to fall, fail, cry, get frustrated because the only way you’ll be able to overcome all of those things is to get up, get dressed, get motivated and keep going!!
Look at you teddy bear, you are so Perfection made.
Let no (self) judgement come out of your mouth today.
Only Words of Love and like. Love Allowed and proud when you look, speak, think of yourself. Let it begin:
Hi I'm Margeaux Rae your insta sis.
1.I'm really good at animal care, and animal rights, giving them a voice and food if I have it.
2. I love how I can hit rock bottom and turn it into diamonds.
3. I'm proud of my honesty.
4. I love how I am open minded, to people, new outlooks, and new looks.
5. I am greatful for betrayal in my life that taught me a less codependent lifestyle - fuck yeah, thank you betrayal setting me free.
6. Even when I fail I've noticed I don't give up, I move on and try something new.
7. My meditation time has got me in a place where I feel I can always count on me, I can come home to me and for that time I am good even if it's not really good in my life it's gonna get good inside first.
8. I like that I like God and God likes me too.
9. I like that I can be single, and solo and I can do good or bad or whatever TF all by myself.
10. I love my Yoni and my chonies *insert booty shake, and all my organs that work on behalf of keeping me alive and the chance of a lifetime I got to to be alive so if there's anything I haven't loved fully yet, if I'm alive = I'm working on it ❤️ .
Share what you like or love about your life 🐝
Huge congrats to our boy @texjohnsonbjj
on your win at the IBJJF No-Gi Pan Ams! We are so proud of you!