Did you know that Thieves Dish Soap is more than just an awesome companion for your dishes? I didn't either! But as soon as I started reading up on all its uses, I knew I had to share them with you.
1. Make your own foaming hand soap: just add two tablespoons of TDS to your foamer, fill the rest of the way with water, and shake to mix!
2. Wash your car: add two tablespoons of TDS to two gallons of warm water. Gently massage onto your car and rinse well.
3. Protect leather! Mix six drops with two cups of water and 1/2 cup of olive oil in an amber glass spray bottle. Shake well, spray your leather, and wipe away an excess with a rag.
4. Spruce up your indoor plants: Add five drops of TDS to and amber glass spray bottle and fill with water. Shake well and spray down plants, the gently wipe clean.
5. Clean your jewelry: add a drop to your jewelry, massage with a soft rag or toothbrush, and rinse thoroughly.
6. Use as shampoo and body wash! You can add your favorite essential oils and use in the shower. Not only will you be getting clean, you'll be boosting your immunity and cleaning your shower at the same time. (This might be just right for the men in your life that want to keep it simple.) 7. Scrub your tub: Add two squirts to your bathtub, sprinkle with baking soda, scrub away, and then rinse!
8. Polish the wood around your house: mix two tablespoons with 1 cup of water and 1/4 cup of olive oil in an amber glass spray bottle and use it to clean upper cabinets, banisters, and furniture.
9. Clean any spots on your carpet, upholstery, or clothing (spot test first): Add one or two drops to the spot, and use a clean, dry rag to dab out the spot.
10. Use it in the dishwasher! Ran out of dishwasher detergent and in a pinch? This has happened to me too many times. Add seven drops to your dishwasher, sprinkle with a tablespoon of baking soda, and run as usual.
Have you tried any of these little off label uses yet? I can't wait!
If you would like to purchase this or anything else. Please DM me or go to oilwith.me/plantbasedwellness .
Custom Oder for a set of 4 thank you notes. It was fun doing different things with the same paper. Thanks die, rectangular thank you stamp, and Fresh Ink stamp pad purchased at @impresscardsandcrafts.
Birdie and branch stamps from @florafaunaclear.
Dahlia flower die from @poppystamps.
Washi tape from all over the place. Pretty pink paper and round thank you stamp purchased at @hobbylobby
It’s hard to see but there is some beautiful gold filament behind the round thank you sentiment for a little added pizzazz.
Makaronia! Niin perus arkiruokaa, mutta meille sen ostaminen on ollut aina pienen harkinnan takana, sillä vaikka sen muovipaketin voi kierrättää, ollaan mielummin ostettu vaan irtona perunoita. Mutta nyt sitä on ja sitä on 10 kiloa!
Käytiin eilen Redin hävikkikaupassa (@wefoodsuomi
) ja kerrankin oli oikean kokonen kangaskassi mukana missä sen ison paperisäkin sai kannettua kotiin ehjänä. Tän huippu hävikkilöydön kunniaksi tehtiin iso kattilallinen täysjyvämakaronia ja soijatomaattikastiketta 🍅🍝🍅