Lazy days, crazy dolls. Part 1
Long before Instagram, I used to do mobile phone photography with @feistyfizah
) We'd take photos and share with each other what we see in our daily lives.
Eventually I started a blogspot/blogger site where I featured the photos, with titles and dates on them. Pre @twphotogrphr
style I guess. Neglected it after I moved to Australia (didn't have time at all). Sharing it here as a gallery of how the eye that sees the world changes. Taken with the Motorola V3XX and Motorola V8. Edited on Microsoft Picture Viewer.
1. Car show in Pyramid (Sunway, 2008)
2. Tic the cat (Subang Jaya, 2008)
3. Kati at three. (Petaling Jaya, 2008)
4. Empty (Kuala Lumpur, 2008)
5. Papa's got a brand new ride (Kuala Lumpur, 2008)
6. Where my polars at? (Kuala Lumpur, 2008)
7. Classic, revisited (Kuala Lumpur, 2008)
8. Emptiness (Damansara Heights, 2008)
9. Peekaboo (Kuala Lumpur, 2008)
10. Meteorit? Mana! (Kuala Lumpur, 2008)