Lemony Baobab & Mint Falafels with Quinoa Tabbhouleh, 🥑, Smokey BBQ Seed & Nut mix and Iced Chaga Coffee.
They are made with 5 Main ingredients and only take 15 minutes 😍.
Makes 10 Falafels
For the falafels (makes 10 x 30g)
– 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, drained
– 1 garlic clove
– 2 Tbsp. (30ml) gram flour
– ¼ medium sized red onion, peeled and roughly chopped
– 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soaring Free Superfoods Baobab powder
– half a handful (3g) of fresh mint leaves
For the Quinoa tabbouleh
– 1 cup quinoa, cooked and cooled
– 1 large ripe tomato, finely chopped
– 10g fresh parsley, roughly chopped
– 5g fresh mint, roughly chopped
– 1-2 Tbsp. (15-30ml) Soaring Free Superfoods Baobab powder
– 2 tbsp olive oil – Steamed asparagus
– 1 avocado, scooped
– baby kale, spinach or mixed greens
– hummus (optional)
For the Falafels:
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until you have a smooth paste.
2. Scoop balls of the mixture out with an ice-cream scoop or tablespoon, smooth them by rolling in your hand, then heat 2 tbsp. olive oil in a non-stick pan, fry the falafel for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
You can also bake the falafels by placing them onto a lined baking tray and bake for 25 minutes at 200C.
For the Quinoa tabbouleh;
3. Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix to combine.
4. To assemble, place a handful of leafy greens into 2 serving bowls, top the greens with half of the quinoa tabbouleh and warm falafels in each bowl. Add the scooped avocado, asparagus and a drizzle of olive oil to serve.
#vegan #veganfood #falafel #recipes #glutenfree #healthyfood #delicious #legumes #food52 #wholefood30 #plantbased #plantbasedlifestyle #plantpowered #thriveonplants #plantbased #salad #tabbouleh #quinoa #plantprotein #salad
bowl #easyrecipes #recipe #plantbasedmadeeasy #mycarnivoreapporved #consciouscarnivore #chickpea #tahini #sesame #mint #trendy