1. The Law of Divine Oneness - Everything is connected to everything else. What we think, say, do, and believe will have a corresponding effect on others and the universe around us.
2. Law of Vibration - Everything in the universe moves in vibrates, moves, and travels in circular patterns. The same principle of vibration in the physical world apply to our feelings, desires, thoughts, dreams, and will. Each sound, thought or thing has its own unique vibrational frequency. When you hear people say ‘like attracts like’, they are actually referring to how a vibrational energy can resonate with or is attracted to the same or a similar vibrational energy.
3. Law of Action - Must be applied in order for us to manifest things on Earth. Therefore, we must engage in actions that support our words, feelings, vision, thoughts, dreams, and emotions. These actions will bring us manifestation of various results which are dependent on our specifically chosen words, thoughts, dreams, and emotions.
4. The Law of Cause and Effect - Nothing happens by chance or outside the Universal Laws. This means that, we have to take responsibility for everything that happens in our lives. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction or consequence and it is what we sow that we reap. You cannot plant a hibiscus flower and expect to reap a rose flower.
5. The Law of Abundance - Can be best understood by looking at the continual growth and unlimited resources available within our universe. It is continually producing and multiplying effortlessly through the power of the above Universal Laws, the abundance of which is determined only by the kind and quality of the seed or energy projected.
6. Law of Attraction - Demonstrates how we create the thoughts, feelings, events, and people that come into our lives. Our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions produce energies which, in turn, attract like energies. Negative energies attract negative energies and positive energies attract positive energies.
7. Law of Relativity - No matter how bad we perceive our situation to be, there’s always someone who is in a worse position. It’s all relative.
About me 💆🏼♀️🏊🏼♀️🚴🏻♀️🏃🏼♀️😻
I enjoy living an active lifestyle through triathlon training, Crossfit, and yoga. I completed my first half Ironman in 2016 and have officially been accepted through qualification for the 2019 Boston Marathon. As an athlete, I strongly believe in the benefits of taking care of the body and understanding how it functions for injury prevention as well as an overall health maintenance. I enjoy working with clients through sharing long term care in postural awareness, remedial exercise, stretching, nutrition, and the benefits of massage. I graduated with honours from Algonquin College and have been working as a Registered Massage Therapist since June 2011 in Ottawa.
I have had opportunities to treat clients throughout their pregnancy as well as clients suffering with chronic headaches , sprains/ strains, tendinitis, scoliosis, and many more. I can personalize my care using a variety of techniques such as deep tissue massage, myofascial release ,trigger point, soft tissue release, cupping therapy, as well as Swedish massage for those just looking to relax and destress. I am dedicated to my clients goals through massage therapy and athletics, with the encouragement to participate in a regular treatment plan as well as home care exercises that suits their personal needs.
#ottawarmt #rmt #massagetherapy #massagetherapist #ottawamassage #selfemployed #buisness #activeliving