Next month I will be back in WA for my sister’s wedding and I cannot wait to be in the chilly weather with a hot chocolate in hand at the pumpkin patch. Fall is literally everything to me 🤤 It doesn’t feel quite the same here in SD so I’m filling the house with fall scented candles and pumpkins to make it work 🎃 My favorite go-to for fall weather is a dark matte lip! I personally like cranberry and brown colors. I will have to mix it up this season! Rookie tip: don’t forget to set your eyes with a primer if you have oily lids. My eyeshadow became crease central after a couple hours 😅🤦🏽♀️ All the make up deets below 💗 .
- double wear foundation in 4W1
- prolongwear concealer in NC20
- translucent powder
- dipbrow pomade in dark brown
- voluminous original mascara in blackest black
- 25A eyeshadow palette
- highlight + contour palette in 8H
- always moisturize you lips!
- lippie in Heathers
- highlight in 6M02