Every year gets better - whether with a new pet, apartment or more travels. It’s so weird to think, we were just those kids partying every single weekend in college. And now we are getting married and looking at houses together 😭 officially feeling like an adult. Thank you for being the best fiancé - we all know I’m ALOT to handle ❤️
Today I read something beautiful and I had to share😍💛 At the end it had the lessons we would learn if a dog was the teacher: • When your loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
• Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
• Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
• Take naps.
• Stretch before rising.
• Run, romp, and play daily.
• Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
• Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
• On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
• On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
• When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
• Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
• Be faithful.
• Never pretend to be something you’re not.
• If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
• When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
That's the secret of happiness that we can learn from a good dog.
I found this stick insect in some sand dunes - - I think he’s hanging on for dear life! If that’s the way you feel in math class, give us a call - - we can help 👍 (305) 974-1747 Mathnasium after-school Math enrichment