Such an easy recipe, just 4 ingredients plus whatever veg you want on the side.
450kcal per serving
1 Garlic Clove (finely sliced)
1 tsp Hot Sauce (I used @sriracha_fg
150g Salmon Fillet
1. Bring a frying pan to a medium heat before adding the butter.
2. Once the butter has melted, mix in the garlic clove and hot sauce.
3. Pour the spicy butter sauce into a small bowl and leave to one side.
4. Place the salmon fillet skin side down in the butter greased pan. As the salmon skin crisps up, use a teaspoon to cover the flesh in the spicy butter sauce.
Cook the salmon for 3-5 minutes or until the skin becomes crispy.
5. Gently turn the salmon over and cook for a further 3-5 minutes.
6. Remove the salmon from the pan and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
7. Serve with you favourite veg. I went for wilted spinach, radishes and spring onion.