➡️5 MORE REASONS TO BE A SERVER⬅️
1. You learn the benefits of teamwork. You realize that helping your coworkers and getting help in return can be so nice, especially when you have a busy night.
2. You learn to express yourself in different ways. In most restaurants, there are little ways you can be yourself and show your personality to customers, like wearing accessories and doing fun makeup.
3. Serving is fast paced. Sure some nights are slow, but serving typically keeps you busy.
4. You learn how to be ignore the haters. Those downright mean customers help you learn to ignore the negativity and keep being kind.
5. It is rewarding. Clocking out after working super hard on a really busy night is the best feeling in the world, and it is so rewarding to see your hard work pay off.
Come on, Karen, I think you're just projecting... 😂 Tag a manager that knows the struggle 👌
This happens to me way too often🤦♀️ Anyone else relate?
It do be like that sometimes... 🙄 🤧
Tag a manager that has to deal with this 👇
Yeah sure, pile it right on up there. I'll even stand and wait while you chug the rest of your drink.
Ya’ll know this is true when you’re having a rough day😂
We know what one they be choosing 😂 Comment your fave sick excuse below👇
😰 It's like an ambush. How often do you get this?! Tag your gossipy staff 😂
🗓️ We got you fam. Tag the managers that do this!
Why is this polar so funny😂 Tag a friend below and let us know the earliest time you’ve ever been cut!💕
🙄 What do you want this time Brenda? 💁♀️What do you do when this happens? 😂
😂 👌 It really is like that sometimes...what's your favorite crazy illness excuse?! 🤧
Tag a manager that knows the struggle 🙄
🙏Tag a manager and send prayers it doesn't happen this weeken😂
What's your worst "speak to the manager" story?
You're a survivor ✊ Tag the fam that made it through with you! 🔥 💀
🤧🤒 Why they have to sound like that though? Comment what your staff call in sick with most often! 😂
😏 Finally. Tag a staff member that's finishing school soon 😂 Better prep your schedule! 📆
Amen. I’m gonna need a recover day after tomorrow!😂🧖🏽♀️
🙄 Reliability, anyone? Tag your most accountable restaurant staff 😉 👌
Gog speed ✊ Tag the employees covering valentiens day tomorrow 😂 👌
T-minus 1 day till the apocolypse....tag the team that's helping you get through! ✊ 👪
💸We have targets to hit, fam! 😂 Tag a fellow restaurant manager that knows this struggle 👌
😤It's a blessing, truly. Tag your double shift staff and emoji the food you'll give them 😂 👌
If anyone ever wants to make my day, this is how!!🙌🙌
2 people need cut off, 1 doesn't have ID, and everyone else wants a different mixed drink and a round of shots. Separate tabs.