Thank u NAFEM, next 🍕
If you weren’t able to see us at NAFEM there’s still time to plan a trip to Pizza Expo! We might just have something new to show you...
Your self talk has the ability to either empower or disempower you. So reprogram your thoughts in the direction you want to take your life😊🌈 I was telling my girls in our online wellness group how my workout caused such an emotional release for me today that I cried. The burn hurt so bad & I wanted it to end but I realized that a thought like that doesn’t нєℓρ мє get closer to my goals. I quickly switch that bish 😏👏🏻 “тнιѕ ιѕ тнє ¢нαиgє ι ωαит!” empowering myself to push harder & cry even harder 😌 I’m truly thankful for the high level of importance my job as a coach places on mindset & through daily personal development I’m reprogramming my thoughts to carry my life to new heights🌟 Change is in the air & I’m feeling the shift. I’m in total bliss about it! Are you gonna join me in living a blissful life or are you too afraid to put in the work to get there?!
comes to you guys from my favorite local bbq spot @fegesbbq
💪 with their @44farms
brisket, if you haven’t been, what are you waiting for?! 🐮
➡️5 MORE REASONS TO BE A SERVER⬅️
1. You learn the benefits of teamwork. You realize that helping your coworkers and getting help in return can be so nice, especially when you have a busy night.
2. You learn to express yourself in different ways. In most restaurants, there are little ways you can be yourself and show your personality to customers, like wearing accessories and doing fun makeup.
3. Serving is fast paced. Sure some nights are slow, but serving typically keeps you busy.
4. You learn how to be ignore the haters. Those downright mean customers help you learn to ignore the negativity and keep being kind.
5. It is rewarding. Clocking out after working super hard on a really busy night is the best feeling in the world, and it is so rewarding to see your hard work pay off.
Happy Monday! Tonight’s special: Suckling pig porchetta
with glazed carrots and brussel sprouts 🐷🥕
Swipe to see more 🍽
Purple rain: blueberry reduction, basil mint cake, cashew lime cream, blueberry sorbet and a brown sugar cocoa nib guile. Oh it’s also vegan and gluten free!
The Public Truck is open for business @koesbarstockton
until around 8. It is the perfect night for our homemade award winning New England clam chowder in a bread bowl!
Love at first slice 🍗 Kicking off the work week with our Roasted Garlic Chicken.
From sustainability to workplace culture, we dove into the 6️⃣ biggest trends expected to make an impact on the restaurant industry in 2019. ➡️ Read them now at the link in our bio.