3D Body Scanning at Well Measured in Gloucester 💪🏼
We can support you with your individual health and fitness journey.
We have a very clever machine that spins you round on a turn table, and in less than a minute provides the following information: * A full 360 degree visual image of yourself – see yourself from all angles!
* Body Fat Percentage – a much clearer picture of your overall fitness - often people see no changes in their weight whilst undertaking big changes in their fitness approach. * Body fat percentage decreases as you gain muscle and lose fat.
* Postural Analysis – Can show imbalances in your stance.
* Basal Metabolic Rate – how much energy you burn during your day without exercise.
* Total Caloric expenditure – how much energy you burn based on your activity levels and resting metabolic rate.
* Waist Circumference Analysis – there are several co-morbidities associated with a larger waist circumference including cardiovascular and respiratory disease - this section will tell you whether you have an increased risk of developing these. * Individual measurements of all main muscle zones including waist, biceps, calves, thighs, hips, chest, and neck – if you return for further scans after you have spent some time working out, you should begin to see these change.
We provide a 30 minute consultation to run through all of this information with you, and should you wish, we can also set you targets for body fat percentage, caloric intake, and waist circumference changes.
People visit us for a huge variety of reasons including weight loss, muscle gain, body shape changes, pre-sports competition, postnatal fitness, postural issues and injuries, and muscular skeletal imbalances. •
Repeat scans show progress and give you more detail (see images). We can show changes in reduction of waist circumference, and increase in any muscles you might have specifically worked on, as well as body fat reduction.
For more information or to book your scan now, please head to our website www.wellmeasured.co.uk
#wellmeasured #bodyfat #bodyfatpercentage #posturalanalysis #bodyscan #3dbodyscan #styku #bodycomposition #muscle #leanmuscle #fit #fitness