Who is planning to stay up late for the Super Blood Wolf Moon tomorrow night? We’re hoping for clear skies.
Can’t wait for @badsuns
to come to town 👀
Angel vibes at near dark
Chuckanut Bay from Woodstock Farm around sunset. -Mamiya C3 on Kodak Ektar
I got the chance to hike Hamilton Mountain a few days ago. Great hike with great views throughout 🗻⛰️💦🏞️
Adventure awaits! Take 20% off all of our Pacific Northwest inspired gear now @pacnorwesty
Went to my favorite beach for sunset. 🌊✨
What a contrast in weather - from sunny hawaii adventures back to rainy/snowy adventures in Washington. ❄️🌨🌫⛄️
Moody weather at the coast today, but it felt so good to get out and breathe in that fresh ocean air!
The fog today was awesome 🔥
Perhaps you noticed that we are drifting apart.
Today's Hike was awesome. Snow on the ground and crisp cold air 😎🔥👌
Today I spent some time planning. I’ve always been a planner when it comes to big decisions, and then a little less structured in how I go about achieving the end goal. To give myself some creative freedom. Some goals:
1. I need to decide where in AK we will plant roots (kinda big) 🤨
2. I want to grow Radiant AK with a vision in sharing overall wellness through the great outdoors. It’s been a healing process, and the stickers have always been a creative outlet. The overall vision for Radiant AK is to share wellness with some Alaskan spirit! (Am I right!?) (I believe in the power of writing and speaking dreams to life, so there it is! It feels so good to share that) I look forward to all of you who have seen that through the beginning of my IG. It’s going to get a little more focused. Stickers will have a tab to still be purchased - of course!
3. I will have a logo soon! Not a sticker, a L O G O! 🙌🏼 to share in new ways. With a logo, next will come a website, and fun wellness blog posts sharing all things RadiantAK. I also want to be really mindful with what the logo is placed on. So I am really taking that to heart, and thinking that through. And you guys, the logo is SO good!
4. I wanna connect with other like minded individuals this year and build those relationships offline too. I’m excited to be joining some new wellness friends for a retreat in Juneau this summer, also participating in @ak.maker.mamas
meet ups, participating in fitness challenges with friends, and connecting with others at my daughter’s Montessori. I want to be intentional to connect outside of our squares here. So often we only communicate via text and social media. So I’m excited for that!
5. To stretch my creative muscles in learning more photography skills. And I’m not talking my iPhone. My husband surprised me with a new camera recently, and I’m so excited to explore that side of my creativity more. So you’ll be seeing that process on here! .
I hope this little post had some exciting news if you’ve been following me for the last 6 months. I also hope it invoked goal planning and/or dreaming for yourself too. ✨
Well, we’ll call today a scouting mission, and a damn fun one! Drake flips a switch and is all business out there. It’s a great feeling seeing your dog work and loving life. We’ll both sleep like a rock tonight.
I think I’m overdue for a little central Oregon exploring
1 more black and whitey after this then back to our regularly scheduled program of technicolor. Bare with me dear friends
A nice walk with fun photogs during our get together at Fraser River Park. Thanks gang!
The gnarliest boat ride I have ever taken in my life.
This was in a little town on the edge of Colombia and Venezuela. The population is somewhere around 100-200 and they make their living by fishing. I was enjoying a stroll down this seemingly deserted beach when I came across these men taking their boat out. They said hello and I wanted to practice my Spanish so I stopped to chat. After a few minutes of asking them about their experiences they inform me they are going to pick up their nets and ask if I want to join. I hesitate, look down at my camera, look at them and realize that I can’t pass up an experience like this. So they give me a shirt to wrap my camera in, load me in their boat and tell me to hold on. There were buckets to scoop the water out as this is an old boat with quite a lot of holes. The waves going out were insane and I thought I was going to die at least twice. Maybe I would get murdered, maybe I will drown, maybe the shark infested waters will best me. However, these men were as gentle as they were capable of and let me help pull in the nets. To be frank: it was a brutal experience. I don’t even kill spiders so killing all of these fish really got to me at first but I was grateful for the experience to see this culture and how they thrive. Missing these beautiful days on a cold day like today.
Everyone else wanted to leave before the actual sunrise.