《⛔️U can’t touch this⛔️》
I love bugs but some of them that found in Texas are just too creepy or venomous that you should never touch!
1. Spiny Oak Slug caterpillar (Euclea delphinii ), a stinging caterpillar. Some people experience severe painful reaction required medical attention.
2. Puss Caterpillar (Megalopyge opercularis ) A Stinging/venomous caterpillar and you should never touch anything that looks like Donald Trump’s hair!
3. Buck moth caterpillar (Hemileuca maia), another stinging/venomous caterpillar. These clumsy caterpillars often fell from tree then land on people’s neck, not fun at all.
4. Milkweed Tussock caterpillar (Euchaetes egle). This furry caterpillar is poisonous to predators but not human. Some people might develop rash or allergic reaction after touching this furry caterpillar.
5. Striped bark scorpion (Centruoides vittatus). Why would anyone want to play with a big mama scorpion with hundreds mean babies?
6. Texas red-headed centipede (Scolopendra heros). The bite of Texas Red-headed centipede is very painful, but not deadly. Some people who were bitten by red-headed centipede died from heart attack, not by its venom.
7. Horsefly lava, yes this ugly maggot does bite, quiet painful too!
8. Horsefly (adult). Only female horseflies bite, but they can transfer blood-borne diseases.
9. Robber fly. Robber flies might look dangerous, but they don’t sting human, only if they are seriously perturbed.
10. A very large Wolf spider with hundreds of baby wolves 😆...wolf spider’s venom is not lethal to human, but still quiet painful.
#愛蟲人 #昆蟲 #蜘蛛 #微距 #微距鏡 #pentaxgram #pentaxk3ii #pentax #kings_insects #creepycrawlies #creepycrawly #pocket_insects #creepybugs #atx #naturephotography #wildlifephotography #onlyintexas