cross-tree dialogueI took refuge in Allah from satan [Quran 32:7] He who perfected everything He created, and originated the creation of man from clay. [Quran Chapter 55]6. And the stars and the trees prostrate themselves.
7. And the sky, He raised; and He set up the balance.
8. So do not transgress in the balance.
9. But maintain the weights with justice, and do not violate the balance.
10. And the earth; He set up for the creatures.
[Quran 59:1] Glorifying God is all that exists in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, the Most Wise.[Quran Chapter 59]
22. He is God. There is no god but He, the Knower of secrets and declarations. He is the Compassionate, the Merciful.
23. He is God; besides Whom there is no god; the Sovereign, the Holy, the Peace-Giver, the Faith-Giver, the Overseer, the Almighty, the Omnipotent, the Overwhelming. Glory be to God, beyond what they associate.
24. He is God; the Creator, the Maker, the Designer. His are the Most Beautiful Names. Whatever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Him. He is the Majestic, the Wise.