microFRINGE ✂️ DM, text or click the link in my bio to book an appointment✨
➡️PRESS PLAY 😱To watch the babe @madisonsewell_
‘s HAIR EXTENSION transformation make over 🎀😍🤯 Team Collab ~ On the brushes with that amazing colour 😍@hairbytori_bandbhair
On the Extensions & Styling our Creative Director Jo 🎀#bandbhair
💕NEW CLIENTS who book with Tori & Tarni receive 25% off. Limited time only. DM or P:55704104 to book 💕
•HAIR NOW•PAY LATER•ZIP PAY•
Red heads rock
love strong colour paired with geometric shapes.
Micro finge on cleopatra length and edges.
Louise knows how to work her amazing mane 🤙🏽
Wenn genug Menschen falsche Versprechungen machen, verliert unser Wort seinen Wert. Dann gibt es keine Antworten mehr, nur bessere und bessere Lügen 🌵- Jon Snow
#microfringe #grungestyle #grunge
Micro fringe and shaggy shag
Are you loving this textured bob as much as we are by @cullt.allure
I've added a few more to the slayer set. Go check it out now!
Essentially I am exhausted. We’re a little short staffed at work so i’ve done some extra hours, which I don’t mind since I really enjoy my work but... I just don’t have the energy to exist outside of work 😛 having said that, I did laundry, cleaned upstairs and went for a run. MA stuff will have to be done later, I think 💭 I know I don’t work full-time so I don’t really understand what ‘true’ tiredness is, but I’m struggling a smidge with the workload I have, both of MA stuff and work. Bleh! Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest 😅 and I’m gonna try to that too 💛 how do you guys manage life? With all its necessary elements?! Much love ✨ #bobhaircut #microfringe #student #burnout #autisticgirl
New set over on admire me and only fans now!
What do we love more than a bob? A bob with #microbangs
😍😍Swooning over this beautiful creation from our graduate stylist Sian 💕 look how chuffed her client is!! 🌈
I spend 99% of my day laughing at things that aren’t even remotely funny, apparently this photo caught the other 1%. // I can finally wear orange without looking like a ginger Crayola! 🖤🧡💙
“Micro fringe” or Baby Bangs” whatever you call them are a fun way to create some edge without cutting off a drastic length all over. Ideal for someone who doesn’t mind committing to the maintenance.
My client Ashton is the perfect candidate for such a short fringe. This bang not only compliments her face shape/style etc it really draws your attention to her eyes!
#microfringe #behindthechair #Genejuarez @ashton_lifts
My client Maria with her cool bangs and v blunt bob 🌿💚 #repost @eventuallyintime
••• Today starts my vacation and I won’t be back in the salon til 4/17. You are able to schedule an appointment for when I come back by clicking the link in my bio!
Is there such thing as thinking to much? I don’t see a problem with thinking to much, as long as it’s healthy. Even if it’s quite uncomfortable to reflect, your thoughts are pushing you into some direction. It’s all about listening and trying to understand why you feel the way you do and work on that, and not ignore that gut feeling. Feelings are there for a reason, even when they can be ugly, they shouldn’t be ignored ~ (picture from a few days ago)
#bw #me #shorthair #microfringe #potd #mindpuke #softgrunge #shorthairdontcare
Wasn’t kidding about those micro-bangs.
I'm sooo indecisive it drives me (and my loved ones) absolutely crazy 😅 been feeling overwhelmed at the choice of restaurants, party venues and outfits in the run up to my birthday this weekend, but hopefully everything will fall into place and I'll feel silly for being so stressed about nothing. If all else fails at least I know it's my birthday and I can cry if I want to. 😭🤪🥳