O Jardim Botânico de Curitiba e uma escolha certa pelos turistas. O local reúne grande beleza e muita história, cercado por muito verde. O nome oficial é Jardim Botânico Francisca Maria Garfunkel Richbieter, uma homenagem a pioneira do urbanismo de Curitiba, mas todos conhecem o local apenas como Jardim Botânico.
e compartilhe suas fotos com a gente.
Work hard until you get there. & when you get there, work even harder.
My advice for all new Real Estate agents:
1. Get a mentor who will teach you the ropes and lay out the foundation. Someone that can give you honest advice and feedback.
2. Make a customer, not a sale. Treat/advise your clients as you would with family. You need to give people a reason to choose you to do business with. Also let all your family & friends know you’re now a Realtor. They are your biggest clientele.
3. Time-blocking. This involves planning ahead by adding appointments to your daily, weekly, and monthly calendar. As a Real Estate agent, you will find yourself waisting time doing tasks that take away from the more important things like growing your business.
4. Use a CRM (customer relationship management system.) Start building a database right off the bat to ensure prospective clients never fall through the cracks.
5. PUT.THE.PHONE.DOWN! Often times I find myself at 11PM still exchanging emails, doing comparables, scheduling showings, etc. Although such work ethic is excellent when starting out, remember to also take some time for yourself and spouse/significant other. People will understand if you don’t reply right away.