Chicken with Spinach and Tomato in Creamy Parmesan Sauce 🐔🍅🤤
The delicious parmesan sauce is creamy and buttery with an irresistible garlicky flavor. Keto and low-carb friendly, and ready in just 25 minutes! An easy one-pan dish that will wow the entire family for dinner!
📲 Follow @ketoenthusiasts
for more tips, tricks, and recipes. 👌🏼
📝 RECIPE: @eatwell101
- Thanks for the awesome creation via https://www.eatwell101.com/chicken-with-spinach-creamy-parmesan-sauce
2 chicken breasts
3 tablespoons butter, divided
Salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon oregano
1 medium onion, minced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 small jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained from oil and chopped
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup spinach (or more if you like)
1. Thoroughly season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon oregano on both sides.
2. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter with a bit of oil from the tomatoes over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and cook for about 4 minutes on each side until browned. Once done and no longer pink, transfer to a plate and set aside.
3. To make the sauce, add the remaining tablespoon butter to the same pan. Cook onion, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon oregano and sun-dried tomatoes. Slowly add chicken broth, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese and mix to combine until smooth while simmering for 2-3 minutes. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
4. Add spinach to the mixture and continue cooking until wilted. Add the chicken back to the pan and reheat for 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately, garnished with fresh chopped parsley. Enjoy!
💡Turn on notifications for daily recipes! 💡 -Posted @withrepost