The parsley explosion is REAL!! I let three parsley plants go to seed in this garden bed at the end of last summer and little parsleys are popping up EVERYWHERE 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱 If you live in Newy, you are welcome to bring a pot and take some seedlings. Just DM me. Video: pan across garden bed showing all the baby parsley seedlings
🍲"Buddha Bowl Salad with quinoa, apple, basil, avocado and lots of parsley."🍲 by @annelinawaller
Take a fresh, wholesome twist on an old time favourite with our avocado and pea toast – Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day 🍀. See recipe below 👇
AVOCADO AND PEA TOAST
PREP TIME: 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 5 minutes
✔️ 2 slices of Country Harvest 12 Whole Grains Bread
✔️ 2 Avocados, mashed
✔️ 1 can of green peas
✔️ 2 Tbsp. of Parsley
1. Toast 2 slices of bread to your liking.
2. In a small bowl mash avocados to a smooth texture.
3. Slather the mashed avocado on each slice of bread.
4. Top the mashed avocado spread with green peas.
5. Add parsley – as more (or less) as you like
#countryharvestcanada #stpatricksday #avocadotoast #soyummy #vegetarian #avocado #lotsofparsley #foodie #foodstagram #toast #teambread
Mwahaha asparagus risotto 😍😍