I’ve been feeling a bit...pants. And the worst thing is there’s no particular reason why I’m feeling a tad glum... or at least I can’t think of one right now.
And yeahhhh I’m all about sitting in your emotions and not forcing yourself out of a bad mood yada yada buttttt I’m also boring the duck out of myself by being so goddam MOPPY (aka. Miserable and floppy).
So I’ve been wanting to give this whole gratitude/happiness journal malarkey a wiz for a while now BUT if I’m honest I’m too stingy to buy myself a swanky new notebook and I just can’t motivate myself enough to HANDWRITE that shenanigans before I go to snoozeville either.
SOOOO I thought it would be kinda cute to upload a daily snap and write all me happy brain stuff here.
• Accidentally laying in till 7am. SHE’S GONE WILLDD. And ok. I did wake up at 5am but I fell back to sleep and that shit NEVER happens.
• Swapping my usual All Bran (I need ma poops lads) for Peanut Butter JELLYYY (and banana) on toast TIMMEEE
• Getting a lift into work with my landlady instead of doing the marathon 45 minute hike (her car had heated seats y’all)
• I was AN HOUR early to work, so I took myself, my tea and the book I’ve been trying to read for HALF A YEAR into the library.
• My lovely work pals- especially @tilly_foin
(Tilbob) checking in on me throughout the day after they’d known about my brain farting last night. She’s an beautiful little squish.
• Being the first to go on break at work because this grumpy lil shite was HANGRY. And certainly not pleasant to be in the company of.
• Seeing the moon reflecting over the sea from the mahoosive windows at work.
• Nabbing a cheeky lift home from the Mothership. I’m having a lazy day OK lads.
• Her letting me know that my Nan was a little brighter after her recent funny turn. And that she had started eating again.
• ooooooo making plans with Tilbob to celebrate her 18th birthdayyyy (it’s in September so as you can see IT’S PRETTY DARN CLOSE)
• Getting enough mojo to do my washing... may have been close to commando.
Over and out lads.
Have a wild Monday night.
Drink ya Horlicks.