#leastshelovesme

43 posts

Loading...
Don’t mind her Sunday scruffy face & pjs but 70% of this girls vocabulary is shouting MAMA πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ everything else takes up the other 30% πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #mama #alldaylong #leastshelovesme ❀️❀️
Our baby has got so big. I wish I was allowed more time with her. She is not just yours but also mine, I know it's hard but she means the world to me as I know she dose to you. I love you both always and forever, but you can't take her from me to. I need her to help through the loss of everything dear to me. She is one thing that makes me kinda happy in this world that trys so hard to take my happiness. I'm not the dumbest person, so I know you won't give me a chance to fix things. Witch is fair, I wish I deserved the chance or could do anything to get that chance. I just miss you, my dad, and the way things used to be. I hope maybe I could just see her more cause I can't see you..... πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ #mypup #cuddlebuddy #allihave #brokenheart #imissyou #chihuahua #lovemydog #alwaysthere #neverbeenmorealone #sheismyrock #alaskachihuahua #akchihuahua #sad #wishtherewashope #youarebeautiful #youmadethechoice #doggieoftheyear #cutie #leastshelovesme #wishiwasbetter #dontbesorrybebetter #alone #broken #fml #hateeverydaywithoutyou #dreamingofyou
Loading...
Spent the 4th of July with my best friend hiding from humans. #whydoesshehatepeople #leastshelovesme
Arvo Cruise done right ❀️ #spendingtoomuch #leastshelovesme #mygirl
Cuddles with my darling ❀🐢 #leastshelovesme
The ideas I had for the rest of today went well & truely out the window cause πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜΄ and people, but coming home to 🐢 made up for it😘 so here’s to hanging at home on yet just another day with you and Netflix #mycuddlebuddy #leastshelovesme #allineed
Lazy days off at home ❀🐢 #elliebear #leastshelovesme #puppylove
When she can't get enough of your face πŸ˜‚ wish I could say this about a guy πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ #mumlife #babydays #bants #like4like #mygirl #cute #loveshermummy #leastshelovesme #mummyandbaby #bonding #babylove
It's just that kinda day ❀️#sookypup #leastshelovesme
My doggo gets me.πŸ’™ #seredawolf #cowgirl #doggo #friend #leastshelovesme
How could you not love that face 😊 #mymini #loveher #leastshelovesme #ttandtaytay
She can't bother anyone else. Bed hogger but I wouldn't want it any other way. #leastshelovesme #mybonnie #snuggler #bedhogger #loveit #dogsofinstagram #dogs #skulls #skulltattoos #foottattoos #girlswithtattoos
Hanging with my miniπŸ˜πŸ’™πŸ’‹#nieceypoo #auntyandnieceytime #loveher #mymini #mymondaynight #leastshelovesme . #πŸ˜πŸ’™πŸ’‹
Gets to hangout with this big old baby todayπŸ™‹πŸ» #relaxation #muchneeded #dayoff #mybonnie #furbaby #furbabylove #puppylove #leastshelovesme
If no one else loves me, my dogter does ❀️ #roxy #mydogdaughter #leastshelovesme
Time for some relaxation and swimming with my mini #drankinmycup #swimming #hangingwithmymini #leastshelovesme
My #Friday night is better than yours. #home #relaxing #leastshelovesme #bree #deli
My KITTEH naps weird. But I love her. #pandorathecat #pandora #leastshelovesme
The extent of my afternoon! She be happy I'm home for snuggles #meows #cat #snuggles #leastshelovesme #happy
Happy valentines day to this beautiful girl. Been together almost two years now. We've been through a lot together. But might have to trade her in soon πŸ˜‰ #valentinesday #girlfriend #leastshelovesme πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
My beautiful girl #tikka #cuddles #toocute #leastshelovesme #baby #girl #purewhite #love #her ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
Going to your best friends house when she's not even there. #mommajolley #typicalnightatthejolleys #leastshelovesme #stoppedbyforavisit #sheisnothome #picstitch
My puppy came to say Goodmorning :) #cute #dogs #leastshelovesme