Surprised to see that so many guys voted for skincare.
Now a lot of people think a skin care routine involves using high end products which is not the case. Good skin is a lifestyle:
1. Yes, you all know the first major key to great skin. WATER, it makes a HUGE difference
2. Change your pillowcase once every week or atleast once in two weeks
3. Donot wear unnecessary makeup. A lot of people wear it to hide acne/pimples, pls don’t do that. Let your skin breathe!
4. Exfoliate your skin once a week, i personally use baking soda. (Be very gentle, rubbing too hard might cause rashes- do a patch test first!) 5. Wash your face freauently during the day. Quit using face wash! Most of you will think thats absurd but trust me it works wonders. Use a regular facial soap (@dove
i’d suggest) instead and strictly use it for that purpose only
6. Lastly, apply coconut oil on your face before you go to sleep. Coconut oil can remove tan. It can make your skin hydrated and leave it supple and smooth. When mixed with Vitamin E it has the ability to remove acne scars. If left on the face overnight it helps skin cells to regenerate and cure hyper pigmentation.
Other than all of this theres a diy mask that will cut tan and help your skin glow, results within the first application. Comment below if interested!!! .
#curryscentedd #skincare #bloggerlife #dove #curryscentedblog #skin #lifestyle #curry4mvp #face #coconutoil #karachi #pakistan