Hot and sunny days are no excuse for getting careless with skincare. Keeping your skin protected and refreshed is a duty you owe your #skin
These tips would help your skincare routine during the sunny days.
1. WATER : The average person should drink two to three litres (eight to 12 cups) of #water
per day. Water helps flush out toxins, which can reduce breakouts. Having adequate amounts of water in your body will hydrate and give your skin a fresh appearance. 💥
2. MOISTURIZER: Your choice of moisturizer is very important. If your daily moisturizer is a serum or lotion, your skin probably doesn't feel hydrated after applying. Try swapping your lotion for a hydrating cream. We have a number of good options at the store, we would be glad to help you with a choice that suits your skin. 💥
3. HEALTHY SNACKS: Incorporate some monounsaturated #fat
into your daily diet. Our bodies need this type of fat for healthy skin and cell development. They are healthy fats found in olive oil, avocados and certain nuts. In fact, the evidence shows that monounsaturated fats have a number of health benefits. They can help with weight loss, reduce the risk of heart disease and decrease inflammation. Most importantly, they moisturize and lubricate your skin cells. So keep your ALMONDS close!
4. LIP BALMS : Your lips don't produce sebum, so it's important to keep them hydrated. Don't lick your lips, because saliva dehydrates them – dab on some balm instead.
5. REDUCE HOT WATER : Avoid very hot water; if it's too warm, it can strip essential oils and moisture from your skin.