We’ve all done it - bought a sale item to add to our wardrobe and never worn it 😩
Just because the price on the tag is low doesn’t mean you should buy it.
Here are my top 7 tips for buying clothes, shoes and accessories in store on Black Friday.
1. Remember that quality and fit is key. If these two criteria can’t be met, leave it on the rack.
2. If you’re going to try items on, make sure you wear clothes and shoes that are easy to get on and off.
3. Shop for items that compliment what you already own so that you create a versatile, mix and match wardrobe.
4. Write a list and stick to it- that way you won’t be tempted by all of the ‘shiny baubles’ that are enticing you to take home.
5. Stick to your budget.
6. Check return policies.
7. Have fun amongst the chaos! 😉 🛍 👗👖👠🕶 #shopping #shoppingtips #shoppingspree #blackfriday #sales #fashion #personalstylist #sydneystylist #personalshopper #imageconsultant #buyingtips #stylecoach #imageconfidence