Outfit ☆ of the ☆ Day!
The Sainsbury's jeans are out again and paired with the snakeskin shirt that is quick becoming a second favourite (after the leopard of course!) and my new asymmetric tailoring from Topshop it's the perfect outfit to reflect me and my style! All ready for my meeting with the Arun Business Partnership.
Today was my 1st time in the gym in 3 weeks☝🏼It felt good to rest my body and give myself a break, literally and figuratively! I needed this time to be kind to myself. It felt good to be back and I felt ready for it💪🏽 I overindulged the last few weeks, but who cares. It’s important to allow yourself time off without feeling guilty.
Here’s some tips for getting back into the swing of things;
1. Don’t weigh yourself. I know myself that I’ve put on a few pounds, I don’t need the scales to punish myself. Wait a few weeks and if you really want, weigh yourself then. I rather pictures and measurements. The scales can become addictive and may not be a true representation.
2. Meal prep- this will help you fuel your body with nutritious food on the go. Allocate time to shop and prepare/ plan meals for the week.
3. Plan eating times- this will help you fuel your body with good food regularly, which will help you stay away from junk food.
3. Stay away from fad diets. Eat whole protein, carbs and fats and try stay clear of processed/ pre made meals and you will see a difference. Daily Protein intake is the key to staying toned. Low fat/ higher carbs on training days and low carbs/ higher fats on non training days. This doesn’t have to be complex, just clean balanced and consistent eating! You won’t go hungry
4. Sometimes less is more- don’t beat yourself up if you can’t do an hour gym session, so what you can. 15-20 minutes at home is better than nothing.
5. Walk EVERYWHERE- we’re told we should do 10,000 steps a day, but that shouldn’t mean you just stop at that. Keep making healthy choices such as walking to the shop, up the stairs, get off the bus at an earlier stop. Walking makes a huge difference.
6. Join a gym close to home or work- if your gym is on your commute it makes it easier to go. Less excuses!
7. Where possible do early morning/ lunch time sessions. We all know that by the end of the day we feel tired, overtime, plans pop up.
8. Pack your bag/ lay out your clothes the night before.
9. Don’t do too much too soon. Start with 3 sessions a week, having rest days in between
10. Consistency is key. Both food and training must be consistent to achieve results 💪
Personal • Shopping • Fun
Is it just me or are my clients getting younger?! Had a lovely time styling the very beautiful Poppy for her 10th birthday treat!
We’ve all done it - bought a sale item to add to our wardrobe and never worn it 😩
Just because the price on the tag is low doesn’t mean you should buy it.
Here are my top 7 tips for buying clothes, shoes and accessories in store on Black Friday.
1. Remember that quality and fit is key. If these two criteria can’t be met, leave it on the rack.
2. If you’re going to try items on, make sure you wear clothes and shoes that are easy to get on and off.
3. Shop for items that compliment what you already own so that you create a versatile, mix and match wardrobe.
4. Write a list and stick to it- that way you won’t be tempted by all of the ‘shiny baubles’ that are enticing you to take home.
5. Stick to your budget.
6. Check return policies.
7. Have fun amongst the chaos! 😉 🛍 👗👖👠🕶 #shopping #shoppingtips #shoppingspree #blackfriday #sales #fashion #personalstylist #sydneystylist #personalshopper #imageconsultant #buyingtips #stylecoach #imageconfidence