My name is Tonia McArthur. Hi!
I want to take some time to tell you a little bit about myself. Introduce parts of me you might not know. Who is Tonia?
- I am a water baby. I am at my very most peaceful self when floating in the sea in synch with the waves. It’s my absolute favourite thing in the world. I am not a great swimmer, I am an ok swimmer. That doesn’t bother me in the least, I go out anyway. I swim too far anyway. 🏊♀️ .
This photo was take in the most beautiful place Colin & I have ever been, Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy. We are renewing our wedding vows here on our 5th wedding anniversary, which we decided during this visit 1 year before we were to be married. I can’t wait to return here in 1.5 years. The black sand, the history, the water. I fell hard for Italy 🇮🇹 Has anyone seen my heart? 👀
- I am the oldest of five siblings and the only daughter. There are 14.5 years that separate me and my youngest siblings, twins! The oldest of my brothers was my best friend, taught me unconditional love & has been gone now for nearly 11 years. While I am at peace with his death, this was the singlehanded most excruciating thing I’ve ever survived. I am not unscathed, but I have done the work to heal & grow. .
- LOVE a dirty gin martini. Extra olives. Not 3, but like 7. Dirty. @19okanagan
knows how I like em!
- My husband always tells me, “you feel things, both good and bad, so intensely it’s amazing”. I cry when I’m happy, I cry when you cry, I cry when I’m sad, I cry when I’m angry (I have always hated this but I feel like this is a defence mechanism not for me, but to save the lives of those I’m angry at haha) & I cry during every single episode of Grey’s Anatomy. (Every Thursday for what, 16 years, is it?) 🤣& when I love, I love hard. .
I love smut TV. Like, I’m addicted.
- I can play Name That Tune like nobody’s business. 🎶👊🏼 Anything from the 80’s, 90’s & 2000’s? No probs!
- My two best friends, Melissa & Geoff, both stood up for me at Colin & I’s wedding. Colin only got to meet Geoff 1 month before we tied the knot & that same weekend we met Geoff’s now wife! .
#talkswithtonia #toniaandcolin #meettonia