Motivation comes in waves for me. For like 5 weeks I’ll be sooo motivated to crush my workouts and eat super clean then I’ll have a week or two where all I can think about is pizza.... in the last two years I’ve been using these 5 little tips/ tricks to staying on track that has helped me immensely.
1. Mix up your workouts.. whether that is running, yoga, heavy weights, yoga... shock your body into different movements so you can not only challenge yourself, but also keep your brain interested.
2. Eat fruit when you crave sweets.. like an apple. I don’t know about you, but nothing sounds good/ tastes good when I eat an apple .. is that just me?
3. Drink water.... and then some. Keep your body hydrated for so many more reasons than one. But imma just say drink that H2O girl.
4. Don’t deprive yourself. Deprivation causes bad relationships with foods babes.. and we have to remind ourselves that food is a our fuel.
5. Add healthy fats to your diet to keep you full for longer: such as avocado, seed oil, salmon.. etc. especially in the morning
Today I really utilized #1
because I was feeling unmotivated by my 80 day program soo I turned on a hiit, lift and core program that not only challenge me but also stimulated motivation that I didn’t know I had today!! 💃🏼 #workoutwin