Most people nowadays sit in front of the computer whole day, or just bury their heads in digital screens most of their awake time. Many, if not all, get tight neck and shoulders. A regular work out would be a great solution, but sometime we just need something quick and effective, on site, right at the moment we feel the pain.
So here it is, a very quick shoulder fix, 5 poses that help relieve the tightness, whenever and wherever you need.
➡️Swipe left to see some key points for each pose that I break down.
1. For legs, you don’t necessary need to sit on mat, or on your knees. (I sit on knees and toes so I can stretch my toes at the same time, which feels amazing!)
2. You can do it while sitting in your office chairs, complete fine and works great too!
3. You know your body so don’t stretch too hard to hurt yourself, no sharp pain!
4. If you cannot clasp your hands or do reverse prayer, you can always grab something, strap or towel for example, it is as effective. With time and practice, you can catch your hands one day, or may not, it doesn’t matter. Looking pretty is not the goal, working your body is.
5. You can stay a few minutes in each pose, or do the sequence several times. It’s all up to you. Listen to your body!
Hope your enjoy it and let me know your thoughts!