Little trick of mine for building better arms! Give it a try! Thanks for the tips @athleanx
👊🏼! For real though, are your results lagging? Struggling to build anymore muscle/lose anymore fat? Here are my tips!.
1) ALWAYS start off with nutrition! Make sure you’re hitting your macros for the goal you’re trying to achieve.
2) Follow a program that is tailored to working towards your goal & use progressive overload (constantly progress your training, IMO every session). Don’t waste time on exercises that aren’t the most efficient/effective.
3) PLEASE use correct form as it makes me sick when I see EGOTISTICAL lifting! Use less weight and concentrate on form! After all it’s the contractions that ultimately build muscle.
4) REST! Personally on my rest day I turn it into a cardio and core day! Even when bulking, cardio is extremely important for things such as better blood flow!
5) Get in the gym, train, then leave the gym! I’ve seen people spending
#HumpDay #HumpReps #TricepSquats