There are 20 different amino acids that make up the thousands of different proteins in the human body.
9 of the 20 are considered essential amino acids=they cannot be made by your body and must be obtained through your diet.
3 of the 9 essential amino acids are the Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): leucine, isoleucine and valine. “Branched-chain” refers to the chemical structure of BCAAs, which are found in protein-rich foods such as eggs, meat and dairy products. They are also a popular dietary supplement sold primarily in powder form.
1. BCAAs play an important role in building muscle. However, your muscles require all the essential amino acids for the best results.
2. BCAAs MAY decrease muscle soreness by reducing damage in exercised muscles.
3. BCAAs MAY be useful in decreasing exercise-induced fatigue, but they are unlikely to improve exercise performance.
4. BCAA MAY prevent muscle protein breakdown which may improve health outcomes and quality of living of elderly and those with wasting diseases like cancer.
5. BCAA MAY improve the health outcomes of people with liver disease, while also possibly protecting against liver cancer.
Conclusion: Don't waste your $$$
Just eat real food 😂
P.S: Bought my BCAA 1kg S$35.20
#bcaa #bcaas #gainz #gains #musclerecovery
#gymfuckery #gymmemes #gymmeme #memes #sgfitfam #sgfitness #fitspiration #fitsporation #fitspo #fitfam #sgfitnesshotties #fitnessmotivation #calisthenics #conormcgregor #mma #martialarts #boxing #kickboxing #muaythai #bjj #brucelee #yogaeverydamnday #yogainspiration #yogaaddict
Or gym buddy. Or YOU. 🤣🏋🏼♀️⚔️
"Don't touch it"
Here is my first failed set of this training cycle x4 LOL sound up to hear my cry.
225 Single failed x3
215 Single failed
Either my cut has started to affect me or it's just a really bad day. I still did my back offs but man I'm frustrated.
First heavy #squat
session in a while as I’ve been focusing on form and depth. Managed a decent 80kg. Swipe ⬅️ for an epic #fail