Happy Monday friends! Northern Michigan is under a winter storm warning and my inner weather geek is anxious to see if predictions for up to 10 inches of snow happens or not!
Since photographing my first wedding in 2011, I have seen wedding trends come and go. Obviously many traditions still stay true to various couples but here are a few of my favorite wedding trends I am loving right now.👉🏻 • Personally written vows. Not necessarily a trend, I just adore couples who speak from their heart on their wedding day for everyone to hear!
• Long, flowing veils!! Ahem, can you give me a veil fluff please? Those dreamy pictures with her veil flying!! 😊
• Soft blue/grays and sage colors for decor
• A handwritten letter read before their wedding ceremony. My heart melts watching the groom read a letter from his bride. #allthefeels
• Long, family style tables for receptions. There is something so cozy about this!
And one more.
• Attaching a picture or charm to the bride’s bouquet in memory of a loved one. ❤️ If you’re a bride planning your wedding or a past bride what is one trend you are having as part of your day?
If you’re in a winter storm warning area be safe!! #mondayvibes
✌️ #michiganweatherbelike #weddingtrends