Honestly, even uttering the words “stomach bug” makes me panic. I LOATHE when my tiny humans get it. It’s not even the puking (which is disgusting when they’re too little to deposit it into an appropriate vestibule 🙄) that makes me insane...but the waiting to see who it’s going to hit next. Could be a day, could be 7 days, could be 2 weeks...you never. ever. know. And I do NOT thrive on the unknown. #routinesrule
OK, so when it hits your house, here is your plan to make it shorter and less severe:
1) Stop crying (just me? 🤷🏼♀️)
2) Rub DigestZen and Lemon around their belly button to soothe their upset stomach. Repeat as much as needed.
3) Eat 3 saltines because YOU KNOW you’re next 😬
4) Roll Peppermint down their necks and have them inhale to quell the nausea 🤢
5) Take 2 small sips of water. Wait for any signs. Panic about potentially feeling weird or whether or not you’re making up these symptoms in your head.
6) Swipe everyone in the house with The Bomb blend multiple times a day to boost their immune systems.
7) Clean EVERYTHING (bonus points for using OnGuard Concentrate to kill every germ)
8) Repeat for 24 hours and pray it doesn’t hit the next one. #goodluck #nooneissafe
#doterra #oilmom #tinyhumanessentials #stomachbug #digestzen #lemon #peppermint