Arms so jello I can’t even take a picture with one hand. I would call that workout a success 🤙🏼
First evening in my new gym 💪🏼💪🏼 I didn’t lean for the summer so I’m leaning now 😜🤣😩🙌🏼💪🏼 and I feel great ❤️
Let me explain a hot cake- a pancake like batter that forms a casing over something very tasty. In this case it was an Oreo with chocolate sauce. It was 30s of pure naughtinesss 😈 Back to Melbourne today, I’m comingggg homeeee 🧡 Hope you’re all having a fab weekend!
Chest warmup for my upper body day. 3 x 10 after some bench press ups and shoulder mobility 💪🏻
Just make sure you don’t miss or drop it on your face 🙈
Today, I had marshmallows. I had a chocolate biscuit, and I had burgers with oven chips for dinner. It’s not exactly diet material. But you know what? I still feel great. Because it’s OKAY to do that. Sure, some weekends are worse than others; this hasn’t been a terrible one! It’s been a few treats to enjoy the #ajpovetkin
fight with my partner.
And I’m slowly, very slowly, learning how to disassociate what I eat and my happiness. Sometimes, I’m going to mess up.
Reality is, I love food. I just do. I can’t help it! So I’m going to eat. And sometimes, I’m going to eat the wrong things. But I’m still smiling and I’m still going to hustle to burn it off. I got this, and you do too. .
(Ignore the background! My full mirror is in my bathroom, darnit!) #weightloss #weightlossjourney #weightlossmotivation #katiesmotivation #selfiesofinstagram #girlswithpiercings #inkedgirls #girlswithglasses #cheatmeal #aj #boxing #ajbxng #povetkin #wembley #sport #fitness #fat2fit #goal #noexcuses #stillstrong #girlgains #proud #selfconfidence #selfimage #selfesteem #growth #working #hustle
It’s officially plaid season my dudes 🤙🏽
Missing my babe and our cute little photo shoots. Peep her page @lindsay.alena
because she’s super talented
Also decided to extend my cut a little because your girl has been all over the map the past week. Starting fresh on Monday with new workouts and a stronger plan. Hopefully gonna start filming some more next week too because I’ve been slacking
Happy weekend 💛
I am ALWAYS learning
Today I learned that I like my ankle boots better then my most favourite knee high boots(totally shocked by this btw)
I learned I don't like light blue denim on my body and how they look
I learned a new waffle recipe.
I learned about Instagram and other business related things from an incredible podcast
I learned we have literally a hundred onesie's and I am up to my shoulders in baby clothes that I have no idea how to sell.
See? They may not be huge things BUT WE ARE ALWAYS LEARNING.
Soooo for those who tell me "I don't know how to food prep"
"I don't know what to eat"
"Eating healthy is too expensive"
"I don't have time to food prep"
I can teach you how to do all of these......IF YOU WANT to really learn. It is NOT EASY nothing in life is BUT I CAN PROMISE it is worth it ❤❤ I challenge YOU to stop making excuses about why YOU CAN'T and spend that time learning how to or seeking help from someone who knows their shit....like me 😉😉
As a hello to my new followers and as a thank you to @geeketo
for the tag, here's another set of 15 things about me:
1. I take all my own photos for my account. I'm sure a professional would have told me I had hay on my leg before letting me take this shot 😂
2. Fall is the BEST TIME OF THE YEAR. #spoopy
3. I'm a second year law student - I still have no idea what I'm doing, and No I can't give you legal advice
4. BOOTS. IT'S BOOTS SEASON. FAVE.
5. I love most things geeky. Anime, video games, all the fandoms
6. I have an irrational fear of Samara from The Ring, but it's gotten better in the last few years? A little?
7. I still struggle erry day with body positivity and not giving in to all of my negative mental health and self talk. Always a work in progress
8. I LOATHE the sound of flies buzzing. Drives me INSANE.
9. My big career goal is to open an at-risk youth shelter and work one on one with those people who come through. I'm in law school to gain legal knowledge about family and juvenile law so that I can better inform the residents of their rights and help them with whatever issues they may be having. Once I earn my JD, I plan on getting my MA in Social Work.
10. I LOVE listening to people and motivating them to be their best self. I struggle with small talk, so if you've ever gotten a message from me that seemed way too personal I deeply apologize 😅
11. Whenever I take one of those little personality tests to see what element you are, I always get air. I've wanted to be fire my whole life. But air is where I sit.
12. Definitely a fire type Pokemon trainer though. Actually realistically my team is always pretty well rounded, but if I was a gym leader, that'd be my thing. But Luxray is my favorite so go figure I DON'T MAKE SENSE EVER. IT'S FINE.
13. Pineapple DOES go on pizza and I will fight about this. I was an assistant manager of a pizza restaurant for YEARS I have tried ALL THE KINDS of pizza and it's a delicious thing always.
14. I usually sleep with the lights on. I pass out doing homework or I'm just too lazy to get up to turn them off. Whoops
15. I'm excited af to get absolutely SHREDDED 💪 with my second round of LIIFT4 starting Oct 1!
Planning our summer holiday with this killer weather. Anyone else?
In 2013, we met with her. She was beautiful. Happy was the day, passionate sex at night. But it was over. She's boring me. Another toy for the Fallen.😈
#likers #l4l #f4f
Atleast one of us was photo ready..
Best surprise ever!!! Thanks girls for my first Pole Dancing class I had so much fun although I was terrible at it I definitely want to try it again 😆 No footage will be shared since I was that bad 🙈🙈 haha just know next time I’m bringing the heels and you’ll see my moves 😝 #sweatbysteph #poledancing
Same chicka, 12 months later 💪💪 Couple of pointers today, so no video again this week, like i said last week if they are too close together its too hard to tell at this stage!
Secondly just a friendly reminder to anyone who is lacking self confidence and is going through a rough time with with either anxiety or depression that a lifestlye change to a healthy active lifestyle truly works wonders! I wouldn't be standing where i am right now without making that initial change. And if you arent the person suffering but you know someone who is, make sure you talk to them about it and see if you can help them out. Noone should ever have to feel so down that they don't want to get out of bed or as though they aren't good enough! 1 person has the ability to change another persons life. And we ALL have time to be a good person!
#bodybuilding #bodybuilder #gymrat #girlsthatlift #girlswithmuscle #girlgains #strongnotskinny #strongisthenewskinny #liftheavy #lift #booty #bootybuilding #like #follow #legday #beastmode #trainhard
4th place at the British Champs in an absolutely stacked 63kg class, absolutely heart broken to not have done better, and disappointed, but I will be back next year, and this has just added fuel to the fire, but come away with a 5kg pb on squat...as you can tell, bloody happy!
Huge congratulations to @moawikner @suzannelifts
for placing, absolutely insane lifting by all! Thank you again to @louisksmith
and every single person who cheered me on or shouted at me while I was lifting and all the nice messages I have received, I appreciate you all more than you imagine!
'There is strength from being vulnerable and letting yourself feel what you need to feel and grow from the phase' - Violet Simone ✨
It was a pleasure to celebrate your success @sophiaukor
the magazine is so wonderful 🍾🍾
🙏 - Most of guys find peace next to friends, but i ' m feeling really good next to my family.
🍬 - Lots of jellies have been eaten in that day.
🤤 - Random thing -> A Bee stares at me.
Couldn’t decide which one. Quote of the day: “ If you walk your authentic path, the universe will validate it.” - Rory Lula Mahan🌷
Been seeing this biker-short trend everywhere and these are probably the most comfortable shorts I've ever owned in my life. .
I don’t know what was higher tonight: The chance of the evening ending with a spoon & a tub of ice cream or the slit in my skirt.
Lazy weekends are for dragon rolls 🐉
REALITY 👉🏼 Not all of my meals are homemade, full of veggies + instaworthy! 🤷🏻♀️ After a super long (but productive) day out, we were super hungry + just fancied a load of our favourite things so made what I like to call a ‘picky tea’ - lots + lots of yummy things put together 🍿 Forgot how amazing warm pitta and hummus is!!! 🤤🙌🏼 I hope you are all having a lovely weekend 💕
The booty pump is real 🍑
I had an amazing quads/glutes workout & I’m so happy!! I barely make it to my home gym anymore so when I go I get so pumped. I felt stronger than usual considering I don’t work out as much as I used to, and I took full advantage 🏋🏽♀️
(swipe to see my workout)