Mutton Rogan Josh is one of the signature dishes from Kashmir. Brimming with flavours of fennel, ginger and marked by the sriking red hue, it is indeed a celebration of all senses.
🎉Good news! 🎉
Our $31 salmon sashimi is back!
Available from 20 - 28 February 2019. Don't miss it! 😊💫#fasslergourmet
isn't just about delicious sundaes, it's also perfect for weekend brunch with girlfriends. Had an absolutely scrumptious meal with @carinaeletoile
over the weekend at Fenton's Vacaville location. Can you believe we still had room for dessert? How can you not have dessert at Fenton's, right? It took a few hours of walking (and shopping)to burn off the calories. How was your holiday weekend?
New Food Adventure: "Freedman's" @freedmans_la
- Jewish comfort food restaurant and bar in Silver Lake with a vintage-vibe 👌🏻First picture featured = Glazed Brisket - Smoked Bone Marrow, Pommes Freeman, B&B Pickles, Rye Toast and the Brisket itself is served to your table via a cart and carved table side with a "dad electric knife" | Matzoh Ball Soup | Freedman's Reuben 🤤
20 INCH - New York Style - Pepperoni Pizza - from the infamous @tonyspizza415
is an All Star Pizza!! I was disappointed when they sold out of their Margherita Pizza (They make less than 80 a day of that one) but once I tasted the first slice I was feeling much better!!! This monster pizza costs $32 but it surely earns #4Licks
👅👅👅👅 and I’m sure I’ll be back soon! 🍕 Cheesy, Greasy, Beautiful - Tony’s.
Very grateful that @meeandgreet
is only two blocks from my house | #heigetsfat
Huo Guo (Chinese Hot Pot) | sliced ribeye, prawns, homemade meatball, tofu, egg noodles, napa, bean sprouts, tomato, herbal-shacha broth
A vegetarian treat that we just can't get enough of!
Here's the Paneer Tootma that is made by tossing crisp paneer with onion, coriander and green chillies.
An appetizing delicacy from Punjab, this makes for the right pick to start your meal.
Four ingredients, four steps. All four you 😂
1 pack Chang's Rice Vermicelli Noodles
8 cups Chang's Chinese Masterstock
1 bunch choy sum
300g Chinese BBQ Pork
1. Soften the vermicelli noodles in boiling water and drain.
2. Heat the masterstock in a large saucepan with 2 cups of water.
3. Add the choy sum and simmer. Stir through the noodles and BBQ pork and simmer until the pork is cooked.
4. Serve the soup with Chang's Hoisin Sauce for dipping.
Happy Tuesday 😋 🍫 😋Handmade Pain Au Chocolate Pastries Ready For Baking
“The best things in life are free. The second best things are vegan, gluten-, dairy- and refined sugarfree.”
- Coconut Chanel
I can’t resist a flank steak w/ Asian style chimichurri 🥩I honestly might take this sauce to the grave with me 😂
When your friends tells you to peas stop sending them food photos late at night but they know that ain't gonna work 😏😂 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
📍 Steak, Bacon & Cheese Pie with mashed potatoes, mushy peas & gravy @peakedpies
Thank you for having us! 😊 @peakedpies
mussels in an arrabbiata wine sauce 🌹🥂🥖 | paired perfectly with my pesto pull-apart bread. seems so fancy, but so easy to make! it’s the perfect appetizer to impress a special someone. shared the recipe in my insta stories yesterday! #bonappetit
chocolate covered strawberries 🍓💖 | someone couldn’t wait to dig in! I don’t blame him, these were so juicy & sweet! I’m definitely treating myself today! they’re mostly fruit though, so still #lowcarb
right? haha. at least I didn’t bake!
This is eggxactly what I need right now in this weather 😌 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
📍 Spicy Miso Ramen 🍲 @koyukiramen
Thank you for having us!! 😊 @koyukiramen
chicken stuffed peppers 🌶🥑 | so remember those delicious chicken empanadas I posted in my stories the other day? this was my low-carb version! I used the tasty chicken from the empanadas I made the boys, stuffed it into sweet peppers, topped it with a little cheese and popped it in the oven! topped them off with some homemade guacamole and mmm mmm good. best part was my toddler enjoyed this too (with some brown rice). I just kind of made this up as I was going but I tried my best to post the recipe below ⬇️:
2 chicken breasts
1 packet of sazon seasoning
1 chicken bouillon cube
1 tbsp adobo ( I use all @goyafoods
products, as you can tell I’m a huge fan)
3 bell peppers
1/2 can goya tomato sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
1. steam chicken breast and shred (if you had leftover rotisserie chicken it would be perfect for this!)
2. pan fry in olive oil with all dry ingredients. I left it long enough to get a little crisp. then add tomato sauce and leave to simmer for at least 5 minutes.
3. while the chicken is simmering, slice and remove seeds/membranes from bell peppers and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. stuff peppers with shredded chicken and bake for 20 minutes. * optional to top with cheese or guac
your mornings set the tone for the day 🥚🍅🥑 | you’ve probably heard it a million and one times - “breakfast is the most important meal of the day”, right? yet it’s probably also the most skipped meal! I don’t know about you, but my mornings go so much better when I have a good kickstart with a healthy breakfast! it doesn’t have to be a fine dining experience. there is beauty in simplicity 💛☀️
Get yourself a man who never complains even when you bake him wait until you are done taking photos 😏
📍 Rose Lychee Chiffon Cake 🌹 @onecakeboutique
eggplant pizza 🍆🍕🍃🍅 | sooo I’ve been craving pizza since last night but I kind of want to save my carbs for girl’s night out this weekend and the super bowl on Sunday🙊 found an eggplant in the fridge, and voila! lunch is served!
coconut shrimp curry 🥥🍤| tonight’s dinner was cooked in under 15 minutes and it’s the most delicious dish I’ve had in a while! I’ve been trying to find super quick recipes to cook lately because we’ve constantly been on the go. don’t believe me? find the recipe below!
1 tbsp olive oil
1 medium onion chopped
3 cloves garlic minced
1 tbsp fresh ginger minced (I just used my green seasoning because it incorporates all of these ingredients)
1/2 tsp black pepper freshly ground
1 tsp salt or to taste
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp curry powder
1 can diced tomatoes (I used #Rotel
with green chillies)
13.5 oz coconut milk
2 tbsp cilantro for garnish (or parsley)
1. marinate shrimp to your liking. cover & refrigerate for 10 minutes.
2. while the shrimp is marinating, heat the oil in a medium size skillet, then add the onion, and cook for 2 or 3 minutes until the onion softens and becomes translucent. stir in the garlic, ginger, pepper, salt, turmeric and curry powder. cook for another minute.
3. add the tomatoes and coconut milk, stir and bring to a boil. cook for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
4. add shrimp and cook for another 2 minutes or until the shrimp is pink and cooked through.
5. serve over hot rice and garnish with cilantro or parsley!
stuffed mushrooms 🍃🥓| made these for little man’s snack today, and thought what a good appetizer idea for the super bowl 🏈
I’ll be making my jalapeño poppers and buffalo chicken dip for my friend @nadera1984
’s party! I’m looking forward to all the delicious food she’s preparing. it’s going to be a good cheat day 🙂 what are your favourite super bowl ideas? 🏟
Life is always butter with ice cream! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
📍 Roasted Strawberry Buttermilk 🍓 @madebymarcus