The unbelievably talented and supportive @sweetlifeofabaker
, tagged me to share a little about myself, including a baking fail (🤔Hmm, how to choose?) Here goes!
1. I once brought a beautiful pecan pie to my brother’s house for Thanksgiving (nervously, since my sister-in-law was my gourmet home cook hero) and I forgot to put the eggs in the pie. I essentially served pecan soup to my entire family 🤦🏻♀️
2. I’ve lost over 100 lbs and kept it off for 7 years, so far!
3. I start baking every morning at 3 a.m. at @TheFlakyTart
in Atlantic Highlands, NJ, a Pastry Shop that has been a James Beard Award Semi-Finalist.
4. I once sang for Luciano Pavarotti!
5. I have plans to be the #NextFoodNetworkStar
someday! Hello, are you listening @FoodNetwork
👋? Now I’m tagging @caviarandcrayons
What’s your #tell5tag5