Happy Passover/Easter everyone!! ✡️🌸 Had some overly ripe bananas on hand, so decided to put them to good use by baking these delicious and decadent double chocolate chocolate chip banana muffins! Saturday bake sesh for the win! 😋Recipe deets >>
✖️3 ripe bananas
✖️1 tbsp. melted coconut oil
✖️1/4 cup melted 100% cocoa chocolate bar (add 1 tbsp. coconut oil)
✖️1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
✖️1/4 cup coconut flour
✖️3/4 cup blanched almond flour
✖️1 tsp. baking soda
✖️1 tsp. vanilla extract
✖️dark chocolate chips
✖️unsweetened coconut flakes
* Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a muffin tin with liners.
* Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, cacao powder, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
* Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl with a fork until they're completely broken down, then add the eggs, coconut oil, almond butter, and vanilla and whisk to combine.
* Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix using a hand held mixer. Add in the dark chocolate chips.
* Scoop batter into each mold until about 3/4 full (it should make about 10-12 muffins). Add a sprinkle of chocolate chips/coconut flakes on top. Then bake them for 20-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
cookies and capps 🍪 happy saturday :)
How to make your fav 𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝗮𝘀𝘁 even better: top it with 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗺𝘂𝘀 🍴 #JZeats
A new journey for food has started!!!! Follow me! It’s time to taste everything!
Long weekend = a walk by the river! Stopped at Sidewalk Citizen in #eastvillage
midway for lunch. Food tastes like `real food`...quality ingredients freshly made with love. Bit overpriced yes but such a treat once in a while.
Here`s what we ordered:
- Roast beef and gruyere melt
- Roast chicken and cheddar melt (the pickled zucchini gave it such a refreshing touch)
- Featured meat pizza slice of the day
- Custard blackberry sweet danish (take away for the walk back ;) )
Happy weekend friends! Ahhh yes simplicity is the best, made a simple breakfast taco with allllll the goods. Tortilla, 2 @vitalfarms
eggs fried with @chosenfoods
avocado oil, sautéed spinach, black beans, nooch, potatoes rounds that I baked in the oven with Cajun seasoning. I need more of this in my life. 🤤✨
Weekend special : 🦞 ravioli topped w/ a Maine lobster tail
Surti Locho, is a street-side food, very popular in Surat. Locho, is a steamed gujarati farsan (snack or side dish) and the word surti refers to Surat, a major city in Gujarat where the dish orginates from. Locho is made from chana dal (split chick peas) and besan (split chick pea flour). The dish gets it’s name from it’s loose consistency and messy irregular shape. It is seasoned with peanut oil, butter, sev, locho masala, coriander, onions, green chutney, Amul cheese (optional), etc. Locho is widely eaten in Surat and is also very popular in Navsari (city in Gujarat) and other regions of South Gujarat as well!
#surtilocho #locho #gujaratifood #gujaratifarsan #suratifarsan #surat #suratifood #foodofgujarat #foodtoeat #reallifegoals #realfood #garvigujarat #foodofindia #foodiesofinstagram #food52 #food52grams #sticktoyourroots #youeatwithyoureyesfirst #presentationskills #nojudgementzone #foodphotography #foodheaven #foodnetwork #foodography #cooklikeapro #servewithstyle
Cosas que tiene Ourense...😅vas paseando por la calle y te encuentras un pulpeiro🐙🐙
Snacks w/ a view, Las Alcobas Grilled Cheese and Chips & Salmon Dip
Got a case of the munchies? Come on in to CHEESECAKED! 😍🍫👏🏻🍪 Happy #420
Just a girl and her sourdough loaf.