part 2 to the last AU edit i did..for @loveingl.y
cause finn is the lOve oF hEr lYfE
*kind of trigger warning*
but anyway, when finn jumped off the cliff into the water, he wasn’t high enough for it to kill him. so an ambulance came and he was found and put in the hospital. after y/n found out that finn had almost died because of her, because he loves her so much, and because he was mad at himself for letting her go, she realizes how much she really loves him, and she never stopped. she visits him at the hospital many times and she finally breaks up with jack (he understands her) and gets back with finn and then they live happily ever after.
also, i know the scenes in the hospital are actually jaeden from the book of henry, but there’s no clips or videos or pictures of finn in a hospital in existence sO jUsT pReTeNd iTs fiNn oKaY
Eleven was almost falling into a heavy sleep, if it wasn't for the agitated boy lying next to her. She was soon going in a mission to close the last opened gate at Hawkins. Her head was resting cosily on his chest, but Mike was restless, she could feel the erratic beats coming from his heart, floating to her ears.
He was so focused and lost in his own thoughts that he didn't even hear El's sweet and soothing voice, so she tried again, this time with a slight poking on his side.
- Yes, El?
- I can hear it...
- The silence? - he joked, trying to distract her.
- Your mind... working... thinking
- It's nothing.
- Mike? Friends don't lie... - he choked at her answer, he surely knew she would always use that with him, it never failed, not even once.
- It's just... It always feels like you're leaving... - he whispered, his voice cracking with hurt at the mere thought, his eyes closed shut as the words left his mouth, his grip on her waist tightened as if to keep her close.
- I'm not leaving. Never - her tone was firm, her words reassuring - We counted 353 days, I came back. We closed the first gate, I came back. I'll close the last gate now and I'll come back. I said you won't lose me. I will always come back to you. We'll always find our way back to each other - she leaned her forehead on his, her eyelashes caressing his closed eyes while her hands cupped his face gently - Promise.
Mike breathed in her scent deeply, his nose rubbing her chocolate brown hair as a grin decorated his features.
They hugged each other tightly, knowing that embrace was their home, the crook on her neck perfectly made for his face to fit in just like the first time after those 353 days.