A T T I T U D E・O F ・G R A T I T U D E
Did you know that the FEELING of gratitude literally can change your brain?
Scientists in California at UCLA recently discovered this:
“An attitude of gratitude changes the molecular structure of the brain!
It keeps gray matter functioning.
It makes us healthier and happier.
When you feel happiness, the central nervous system is affected.
You are more peaceful, less reactive and less resistant.”
I think this really is an awesome way of taking care of your own well-being.
What’s important though is that you really practice FEELING gratitude, empathy, compassion.
Because your heart communicates with your brain and body.
It actually does this in several ways.
It causes your body to produce healthy hormones, it changes your neurological structure and it causes ENERGETIC communication.
In other words it affects your electromagnetic field ⚡️
What’s in it for you?
You are more healthy, happier, more grounded and much better resistant to external influences, like ‘negative’ experiences.
How to practice?
I practice this before I go into a deep meditative state, and at the end again.
- Get yourself in a comfortable and silent place.
- Deeply relax: get your breath and your heart rate down.
- Think about what you’re really grateful for. This can be the help of a family member, or a friend that helped you out. You can feel gratitude for the lovely home you have, your loving friends and so on.
- Try to come up with images in your mind, this helps to really feel.
- If you feel like you can almost cry…that’s what sometimes happens to me.
Remember that feeling gratitude is a practice.
Sometimes you can feel really well, sometimes it’s more difficult.
Today I totally felt it, and it makes me radiate!
I think this is one of the best wellness elixirs there is…🔮
Try for yourself and radiate, get grounded and feel empowered!
You can feel like a Mother of God!
Much love to you!
@thewiebesagency #meditatie #flow #bewust #persoonlijkegroei #selfcare #manifestwhatyouwant #drjoedispenza #intuitie #feelgood #universum #dankbaarheid #gratitude #attitudeofgratitude #manifesteren #bewustwording #bewust